Post: [Release] [MW3] CEX/DEX mrkrystal's MW3 Non-Host Tool [1.24]
04-16-2014, 07:59 AM #1
Manlol
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Everyone!
Today i will release my first MW3 Non-Host tool, i think its the first tool, that has many Options, because the other Tools had only redbox or no recoil, but i have more Options then These Tools!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virustotal: You must login or register to view this content.

Picture: You must login or register to view this content.

If there People, they say:,,The tool is for CEX not working'' --- Please shut up... I using CEX, because i dont have a DEX PS3...

I HOPE YOU ENJOY Smile

THANKS 4 USING THIS TOOL Happy
Last edited by Manlol ; 04-16-2014 at 08:10 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Manlol for this useful post:

bilalansari, Durnethe3, YOUR MOM HOE

The following user groaned Manlol for this awful post:

ByteSource
04-16-2014, 08:23 AM #2
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by Manlol View Post
Hey Everyone!
Today i will release my first MW3 Non-Host tool, i think its the first tool, that has many Options, because the other Tools had only redbox or no recoil, but i have more Options then These Tools!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virustotal: You must login or register to view this content.

Picture: You must login or register to view this content.

If there People, they say:,,The tool is for CEX not working'' --- Please shut up... I using CEX, because i dont have a DEX PS3...

I HOPE YOU ENJOY Smile

THANKS 4 USING THIS TOOL Happy

TBH: im not going to try and hurt ur feelings but this is a peace of shit now. us modders dont need a tool with mods that are in every other tool. + this tool is 15x the size of what it should really be. all that decoration but no mods? pretty bad, and also to correct you no other tool has only had 1 or 2 options so dont try making your tool look so much great
04-16-2014, 08:56 AM #3
Manlol
Little One
Originally posted by TehK9
TBH: im not going to try and hurt ur feelings but this is a peace of shit now. us modders dont need a tool with mods that are in every other tool. + this tool is 15x the size of what it should really be. all that decoration but no mods? pretty bad, and also to correct you no other tool has only had 1 or 2 options so dont try making your tool look so much great

Why u come to my Theread and say my tool is bullshit? ist a public cheater 4 all People that Play normal not in modded Lobbys.
You can say my tool is bullshit if you have an cool tool what all modders Need but i can see only black NOTHING MORE!
04-16-2014, 09:05 AM #4
ByteSource
League Champion
Why u come to my Theread and say my tool is bullshit? ist a public cheater 4 all People that Play normal not in modded Lobbys.
You can say my tool is bullshit if you have an cool tool what all modders Need but i can see only black NOTHING MORE!

wut are you talking about? and it is bullshit because this "tool" you have made has nothing worth making for + all these mods u have in a tool can be simply added to a eboot sooo

The following 2 users say thank you to ByteSource for this useful post:

-JM-, EncepT
04-17-2014, 12:31 AM #5
Hay bro nice tool, im making one very similar but a few more mods and stuff, any chance i could get the no recoil offset for non host ?
08-21-2014, 11:48 PM #6
You spoke of my tool and look at the crap you did, or screenshot works to see the shit that you did, I saw your posts and you know so complain, nothing you did worked, or can not connect to the tool french modding team, handles most of his life and leaves us in peace
08-25-2014, 04:32 PM #7
Manlol
Little One
Originally posted by sanzica View Post
You spoke of my tool and look at the crap you did, or screenshot works to see the shit that you did, I saw your posts and you know so complain, nothing you did worked, or can not connect to the tool french modding team, handles most of his life and leaves us in peace

you don't know what you say...
i think you are a little kid, that are make tool of coypied sourcers so i don't wan't to hurt your feelings but that is a peace of shit...
08-25-2014, 04:35 PM #8
Manlol
Little One
Originally posted by sanzica View Post

"Notheing what you did worked" Test my tools (Bo2 is outdated) so just test it and then change your meaing of that what your talking!
I don't download a Source tool and change only the Fucking Tool design or other things... but you do that!
WAHTS WRONG WITH YOU???
08-25-2014, 04:46 PM #9
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TehK9
wut are you talking about? and it is bullshit because this "tool" you have made has nothing worth making for + all these mods u have in a tool can be simply added to a eboot sooo

Thanks Winky Winky
08-26-2014, 11:40 AM #10
you don't know what you say...
i think you are a little kid, that are make tool of coypied sourcers so i don't wan't to hurt your feelings but that is a peace of shit...

It was you who discovered the offsets ??? No. It was you who created the first design ???, No. that you started coding in C # ??.No. Everything in your tool or NGU was copied from other sites.
His Bo2 tool also has the same mods and design than others, but no nooob called you, what I say and what you do not have respect for other people, then answer me this, what is post a source ???? else or to use mos.
You that it is not worthy of this community because instead of supporting new members you tentad discourages them with words idiot and you, will not be by your ridiculous comment I will be pissed, but to know that people like you will never contribute with nothing to comununity but only criticize those who try to do something, even without saber.E I asked for peace but not sent you the shit.
Last edited by sanzica ; 08-26-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo