02-26-2013, 02:17 AM #1
Source Code
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I understand that alot of people having been having issues with connecting to their console using xSonoro's tool. Well thats because you need to copy all of the Application Extenion (.dll) files in the PS3/BIN folder of your SN Systems (Target Manager, and Debugger) to the root of the tool's folder. This is because the functions that the program executes are stored in those .dll's (which is apart of the PS3 SDK). So lets get started!

1) Create a folder for your tool

You must login or register to view this content.

2)Locate the .dll files in the SN Systems Folder (Computer/Program Files (x86)/SN Systems/PS3/BIN/)

3)Now COPY, NOT MOVE all of these .dlls to the folder your created on your desktop (or wherever yours is)

4)Now connect to your PS3 THROUGH TARGET MANAGER (SN SYSTEMS!) !!!

5)Now once your connected, start xSonoro's Tool and (make sure your'e connected through TM, and you have the .dll's)

6)Now make sure you connect to the IP [WITHOUT] THE PORT Upside Down Happy1000), So for me it's just 192.168.0.6, then connect, startup MW3, and once its fully loaded press 'FIND AND ATTACH PROCESS' and it should attach it! Smile

NOTE: I WILL NOT PROVIDE THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS TOOL, IT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY .CHOCO FOR A REASON (TOOL USES THE SDK, WHICH MUST BE PAID FOR). THIS TUT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT TO DOWNLOAD THE BETA BEFORE IT WAS REMOVED. SO SINCE THEIR IS NOT A LINK PROVIDED, THIS THREAD SHOULDN'T BE REMOVED. ALSO DONT ASK FOR IT FOR THE TOOL THROUGH PM.THANKS

The following 5 users say thank you to Source Code for this useful post:

cod5cl, G-O-M-F-L, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, Prone_, zGooNzLobbies
02-26-2013, 03:34 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Source
I understand that alot of people having been having issues with connecting to their console using xSonoro's tool. Well thats because you need to copy all of the Application Extenion (.dll) files in the PS3/BIN folder of your SN Systems (Target Manager, and Debugger) to the root of the tool's folder. This is because the functions that the program executes are stored in those .dll's (which is apart of the PS3 SDK). So lets get started!

1) Create a folder for your tool

2)Locate the .dll files in the SN Systems Folder (Computer/Program Files (x86)/SN Systems/PS3/BIN/)

3)Now COPY, NOT MOVE all of these .dlls to the folder your created on your desktop (or wherever yours is)

4)Now connect to your PS3 THROUGH TARGET MANAGER (SN SYSTEMS!) !!!

5)Now once your connected, start xSonoro's Tool and (make sure your'e connected through TM, and you have the .dll's)

6)Now make sure you connect to the IP [WITHOUT] THE PORT Upside Down Happy1000), So for me it's just 192.168.0.6, then connect, startup MW3, and once its fully loaded press 'FIND AND ATTACH PROCESS' and it should attach it! Smile

NOTE: I WILL NOT PROVIDE THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS TOOL, IT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY .CHOCO FOR A REASON (TOOL USES THE SDK, WHICH MUST BE PAID FOR). THIS TUT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT TO DOWNLOAD THE BETA BEFORE IT WAS REMOVED. SO SINCE THEIR IS NOT A LINK PROVIDED, THIS THREAD SHOULDN'T BE REMOVED. ALSO DONT ASK FOR IT FOR THE TOOL THROUGH PM.THANKS

if anyone wants the tool look it up i have seen it other places Happy
02-26-2013, 04:50 AM #3
Prone_
Haxor!
Works like a charm. Thanks.

Only issue is the clients but I just need to play with it.
02-26-2013, 04:50 AM #4
G-O-M-F-L
Gym leader
I have the tool :nerd:

The following user thanked G-O-M-F-L for this useful post:

★┣XBSRocksX┤★
02-26-2013, 08:06 AM #5
★┣XBSRocksX┤★
Can’t trickshot me!
same Smile
02-26-2013, 01:43 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by guru2k7 View Post
Works like a charm. Thanks.

Only issue is the clients but I just need to play with it.

if u in private match it works great but when u host online sometimes ur not client 0 to be on host only so u gotta look what clinet u and and click on client tab and go from there
02-26-2013, 06:45 PM #7
Immaculate.
< ^ > < ^ >
I must have this tool -__-

The following user thanked Immaculate. for this useful post:

Prone_
02-26-2013, 09:10 PM #8
Prone_
Haxor!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
if u in private match it works great but when u host online sometimes ur not client 0 to be on host only so u gotta look what clinet u and and click on client tab and go from there

Yeah that way seems the most effective. Thanks
02-28-2013, 09:04 PM #9
tintinno
Do a barrel roll!
no mate i dont found it
do u have the tool?
02-28-2013, 10:22 PM #10
Good thing i have the tool :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo