08-10-2013, 02:22 PM #1
Nico
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [PS3] GodMode/Invisble Hack Change Weapons
Heys guys, today im teaching you how to copy your godmode/invisble class with new weapon.

Here's what it includes:
You don't need to do anything else, just copy your first and original God Mode class from your classes
and re-place it to a new place. Now you just need to change the 2nd weapon to a new one.
Don't do anything else, just pick up the weapon you like to use.
* If you have problems or anything feel free to contact me PSN: AveqOG or Skype: AveqOG.
Thanks.

The following user thanked Nico for this useful post:

Yostin

The following 13 users groaned at Nico for this awful post:

Ansity., Fleek Designs, iJosh, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Liam-, MRHackzFTW, NAST3Y, ryu2050, TheFuziioN-, U WOT M8, xXx-.-Moder, zCuden, Zwiik
08-10-2013, 02:35 PM #2
Nico
Banned
Hope this help you guys out if you dont know which game is this. This is for MW3.
08-10-2013, 03:53 PM #3
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xNicoz820 View Post
[PS3] GodMode/Invisble Hack Change Weapons
Heys guys, today im teaching you how to copy your godmode/invisble class with new weapon.

Here's what it includes:
You don't need to do anything else, just copy your first and original God Mode class from your classes
and re-place it to a new place. Now you just need to change the 2nd weapon to a new one.
* If you have problems or anything feel free to contact me PSN: AveqOG or Skype: AveqOG.
Thanks.

I won't groan as it tends to discourage people, but this is not needed at all. I people are that dumb they shouldn't be RTE.

The following 3 users say thank you to {H} | Exception for this useful post:

Nicktasticz, Mr.Azoz, xXx-.-Moder
08-10-2013, 03:58 PM #4
Nico
Banned
Oh Okay Happy
08-10-2013, 06:18 PM #5
parece ser muito bom
08-10-2013, 08:47 PM #6
Faim
NGU's Finest
this seems pretty obvious but thanks for letting us know
08-10-2013, 09:29 PM #7
Originally posted by xNicoz820 View Post
[PS3] GodMode/Invisble Hack Change Weapons

Here's what it includes:
Thanks.

This is pointless as everyone who has ever played Call of duty before knows you can copy classes, and as far the modded classes go every knows you can change the gun and not the kill streaks Choco
08-10-2013, 10:35 PM #8
can you put me this classes on my profile or account Please Upside Down Happy Thanx
08-11-2013, 03:11 AM #9
Originally posted by Hackzz View Post
I won't groan as it tends to discourage people, but this is not needed at all. I people are that dumb they shouldn't be RTE.

What is some people use a tool and don't understand how the class works?
Asshole.
08-11-2013, 03:52 PM #10
Nico
Banned
Exacly :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo