01-12-2013, 04:46 AM #1
Powerstroke
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys so I need some help I'm using chocos elite eboot on my 4.30 rogero and everything works other than XP, FORCE HOST, and UAV I think it's because I'm not getting host because my nat type is moderate/Strict right now because my connection is so bad. But Choco said you have to be on 3.55 to use his eboot but my friend NGUBADLUCKBRIAN uses his eboot and he's also on 4.30 rogero. So if someone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong because I'm starting to get pissed off. Btw I was on kmeaw 3.55 CFW and then I went straight from kmeaw to Rogero 4.30 CFW. Please help thanks guys
Last edited by Powerstroke ; 01-12-2013 at 04:53 AM.
01-12-2013, 06:48 PM #2
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by Unlocked View Post
Okay guys so I need some help I'm using chocos elite eboot on my 4.30 rogero and everything works other than XP, FORCE HOST, and UAV I think it's because I'm not getting host because my nat type is moderate/Strict right now because my connection is so bad. But Choco said you have to be on 3.55 to use his eboot but my friend NGUBADLUCKBRIAN uses his eboot and he's also on 4.30 rogero. So if someone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong because I'm starting to get pissed off. Btw I was on kmeaw 3.55 CFW and then I went straight from kmeaw to Rogero 4.30 CFW. Please help thanks guys

I'm pretty sure you have to be host. There are multiple tutorials on the internet to make your NAT type to open. Google is your friend. If your connection is still terrible after that, then you seem to be SOL, for lack of better words.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo