08-04-2013, 06:06 AM #1
Xix
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently installed the 1.24 PKG so I can use a mod menu on mw3, I can go on private match with it, but when I try going online, like a gamemode it would say "Free downloadable content is required. Do you want to download it now?"
I have tried downloading the content to play, but I get an error and some numbers along with it when ever I try downloading anything from the store. If anyone can, please help. Thanks.
08-04-2013, 11:10 AM #2
First thing are you on CFW or DEX?
What mod menu did you download?
As most MW3 mod menus are for Dex I know little of them being made for CFW
You need to give us more info before you can get help
08-04-2013, 11:41 AM #3
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
u need to install update 1.19 to 1.24 in PKG
08-04-2013, 01:30 PM #4
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Xix View Post
I recently installed the 1.24 PKG so I can use a mod menu on mw3, I can go on private match with it, but when I try going online, like a gamemode it would say "Free downloadable content is required. Do you want to download it now?"
I have tried downloading the content to play, but I get an error and some numbers along with it when ever I try downloading anything from the store. If anyone can, please help. Thanks.

Hello Xix I see what you mean.I believe you are on 4.21 Rebug?
I would recommend you go to 4.30+ CFW.Why?
You can access the store and download game updates with no pkg's.
If not just find the 1.19 pkg-1.24
And it should then work if you don't want to go to 4.30+ CFW.
Best of luck
08-04-2013, 07:48 PM #5
xKAoS_ZeUs
Do a barrel roll!
I recently installed the 1.24 PKG so I can use a mod menu on mw3, I can go on private match with it, but when I try going online, like a gamemode it would say "Free downloadable content is required. Do you want to download it now?"

I had this problem when i started. First you have to download that pkg which you did. Then you download an MW3 eboot along with all the maps .pkg should be like 2.6gb takes a while to transfer to ps3. Then you are able to play but you still have to setup the RTE which takes a long time. Alot of work has to be put in if you are not skilled in hacking
08-04-2013, 08:07 PM #6
Xix
Gobble
Originally posted by ZeUs View Post
I had this problem when i started. First you have to download that pkg which you did. Then you download an MW3 eboot along with all the maps .pkg should be like 2.6gb takes a while to transfer to ps3. Then you are able to play but you still have to setup the RTE which takes a long time. Alot of work has to be put in if you are not skilled in hacking

Yes I know now, thank you. I have everything setup thanks to you guys.
08-04-2013, 09:18 PM #7
xKAoS_ZeUs
Do a barrel roll!
Yes I know now, thank you. I have everything setup thanks to you guys.

Are you running RTE?
08-04-2013, 10:06 PM #8
Xix
Gobble
Originally posted by ZeUs View Post
Are you running RTE?

Yeah.
08-04-2013, 10:09 PM #9
xKAoS_ZeUs
Do a barrel roll!
Thats good cause cfw you cant which is why DEX is the best
08-04-2013, 10:11 PM #10
xKAoS_ZeUs
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ker1988 View Post
u need to install update 1.19 to 1.24 in PKG

when i did mine i only had to install 1.24, all the maps pkgs, a dlc fix pkg, and a dlc update pkg.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo