04-04-2017, 10:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I need some help I have a jailbroken PS3 and I select the game and do all the same old stuff but than I try to launch the game but nothing happens it just stays on a black screen and I have to restart the system can someone help me out with this? I tried deleting it of the hdd and the game saves and stuff like that and copy it back to the hdd but it still gives me the problem anything I can do to be able to play this game again?
04-04-2017, 11:45 AM #2
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JollyJTheSkater View Post
Hey guys I need some help I have a jailbroken PS3 and I select the game and do all the same old stuff but than I try to launch the game but nothing happens it just stays on a black screen and I have to restart the system can someone help me out with this? I tried deleting it of the hdd and the game saves and stuff like that and copy it back to the hdd but it still gives me the problem anything I can do to be able to play this game again?

Do you spoof before launching the game??? (PSNPATCH) and (PSNINJA)??
04-04-2017, 11:46 AM #3
Yes I use PSNPATCH
04-04-2017, 11:54 AM #4
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
Do you spoof before launching the game??? (PSNPATCH) and (PSNINJA)??

Sorry forgot to quote you but yes I use PSNPATCH
04-04-2017, 11:55 AM #5
ymh
Treasure hunter
Yes I use PSNPATCH

if your loading via webman then ether make game ISO or use the webman system call delete, but if your loading game via multiman or something using standard payload then enable bluray mirror and it should work providing you didn't put a bad eboot into game or something dumb like that. i did that when i first got cfw lol.
04-04-2017, 11:58 AM #6
Originally posted by JFT View Post
if your loading via webman then ether make game ISO or use the webman system call delete, but if your loading game via multiman or something using standard payload then enable bluray mirror and it should work providing you didn't put a bad eboot into game or something dumb like that. i did that when i first got cfw lol.

I have the regular EBOOT so what do I need to do I have the game on the hdd and I load it through webMAN Games that loads the games with webMAN
04-04-2017, 12:00 PM #7
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Sorry forgot to quote you but yes I use PSNPATCH

The problem is obvious, if you use PSNPATCH. its it that stops the game from running try disconnecting the ps3 from internet and run the game. if it runs fine just spoof using the CCAPI method after signing in just put all 0's or try using webman sys call delete as JFT said.
04-04-2017, 12:00 PM #8
ymh
Treasure hunter
I have the regular EBOOT so what do I need to do I have the game on the hdd and I load it through webMAN Games that loads the games with webMAN

theirs your issue, psn patch disabled the webman payload and causes black screen unless you have a ISO, use R2 + triangle to delete system calls with webman. might need to set it up in webman settings if messed it up, it will notify you once you get it right,
04-04-2017, 12:02 PM #9
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
The problem is obvious, if you use PSNPATCH. its it that stops the game from running try disconnecting the ps3 from internet and run the game. if it runs fine just spoof using the CCAPI method after signing in just put all 0's or try using webman sys call delete as JFT said.

I'll try lol
04-04-2017, 12:03 PM #10
Originally posted by JFT View Post
theirs your issue, psn patch disabled the webman payload and causes black screen unless you have a ISO, use R2 + triangle to delete system calls with webman. might need to set it up in webman settings if messed it up, it will notify you once you get it right,

Hopefully I get it lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo