12-01-2012, 01:06 PM #1
Harry
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey, whats going on guys. Well here it is, the final release of my MostDope patch. I have worked on this patch for ages, it turned out far better than i could of ever imagined! I Have taken suggestions from alot of ngu members and i have tried to implement them in as much as i can! This is pretty much my last contribution to the COD4 Section, shame i know Winky Winky but the time has come.. Modding has died. So i am releasing it here so as i can play BO2 more ( not that i've been working on this patch lately ). Now, you guys have got two options, read the long story or the short story on why this patch took so long..

Short Story.
I updated to windows 8 and lost EVERYTHING :|. But in 'My Computer' i found a directory called "windows.old" and in there i found COD4 Folder, inside that folder was my mostdope patch..

Long Story.
I bought windows 8 a month/ 2months ago and i updated, but when i pressed "update and keep files" the damn thing kept freezing ( tried 4 times ). So i thought stuff this and updated and deleted all my files. So i lost everything.. Here's me thinking i backed up my COD4 Mods folder to my Ext HDD, i hadn't stare. Everything but that folder, so i was annoyed obviously.. however the other day i was looking through my PC and found a directory called "windows.old" in 'My Computer' ... I opened it up and everything from windows 7 was on there D= I was so happy, i finally had my MostDope patch back and could release it! So then, here we are!

Anywaaaay, Not gonna rabble on for much longer.. i know most will probably skip this and go straight to the download. But, oh well what can you do ay :p. This is just to give a shoutout to the people who made all this possible Happy ..

iPROFamily
IVI40A3Fusionz
uK_ViiPeR
PREMIER-GAMER
Gizmo
h4x0r

Thanks to Joelrca

Download the PS3 Version You must login or register to view this content.

Download the PC Version You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy the patch guys, no suggestions because i won't be updating this Smile.

~ .haz! :evil:
Last edited by Harry ; 12-01-2012 at 10:41 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Harry for this useful post:

^TPP^, /SneakerStreet/, AndreeU, YouAppreciateMe, CleanMODSHD, Convex, Flamby, forflah123, Gian_, iLennyBhoyx, iMrDannyModz, xTc, IVI40A3Fusionz, J, Joel, Jrichman, Nubz, redbullmasta, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, sirsmokealotENG, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, xePixTvx, xKtF, zZHackzZ
12-01-2012, 02:30 PM #2
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
.haz what a wonderful Job m8. I always like to see your stuff when it came to patches ever since your last COD4 Patch and that was nice. Anyway in short words I just want you to keep this up Smile

The following user thanked YouAppreciateMe for this useful post:

Harry
12-01-2012, 02:38 PM #3
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by NoCurFew View Post
.haz what a wonderful Job m8. I always like to see your stuff when it came to patches ever since your last COD4 Patch and that was nice. Anyway in short words I just want you to keep this up Smile

Thanks alot pal, i would've like to keep this up but i can't... School work is taking over :(. Plus in my spare time all i do is GFX and work for my dad.. It's been a good run here in the COD4 Section, but my time has finally come :evil:..

+ Still using that sig i made you? looks awesome man!
Last edited by Harry ; 12-01-2012 at 11:14 PM.
12-01-2012, 05:40 PM #4
Default Avatar
xHLMx
A$ap. ^_^
12-01-2012, 05:41 PM #5
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by xHLMx View Post
A$ap. ^_^

you what brandon o.O You should get one of your friends to host this so you can record it? Would mean alot? :3
12-01-2012, 06:12 PM #6
Convex
Ain't No Telling
Nice job harry Smile Definitely would check it out.

The following user thanked Convex for this useful post:

Harry
12-01-2012, 06:24 PM #7
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Convex. View Post
Nice job harry Smile Definitely would check it out.

thank youu! i wish someone would check it out tbf, alot of effort went into it and not that many people have checked it out :fa:.
12-01-2012, 06:38 PM #8
Convex
Ain't No Telling
Originally posted by .haz View Post
thank youu! i wish someone would check it out tbf, alot of effort went into it and not that many people have checked it out :fa:.

I will once my Ps3 finishes restoring. Smile
12-01-2012, 06:38 PM #9
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Convex. View Post
I will once my Ps3 finishes restoring. Smile

You've got a 3.55? Gasp
12-01-2012, 06:54 PM #10
Convex
Ain't No Telling
Originally posted by .haz View Post
You've got a 3.55? Gasp