02-02-2013, 06:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone, im hoping someone can help me out, i have kmeaw 3.55 and i just downloaded cod 4. i split it put it on my external hard drive and all that was fine. when i try to load the game i get an error code, i understand i need the fix or something to allow me to play the game.

this is the first game ive downloaded from online usually i just rip the disk

if some one could help me out i'd appreciate it alot.
the region is europe

thanks alot Happy
02-05-2013, 12:29 AM #2
Kif
Kush Friendly
I tried doing the same thing with Modern Warfare 2 and had some problems. I don't think this will work, your going to need a original disc.
02-05-2013, 12:37 AM #3
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Originally posted by bigjust View Post
hey everyone, im hoping someone can help me out, i have kmeaw 3.55 and i just downloaded cod 4. i split it put it on my external hard drive and all that was fine. when i try to load the game i get an error code, i understand i need the fix or something to allow me to play the game.

this is the first game ive downloaded from online usually i just rip the disk

if some one could help me out i'd appreciate it alot.
the region is europe

thanks alot Happy

What error code you getting? Cod4 should NOT need a fix :P:P:P
02-05-2013, 01:49 AM #4
Originally posted by THCSmoker1988 View Post
What error code you getting? Cod4 should NOT need a fix :P:P:P

Hey bro, do you have a workin download for cod 4 I'd appreciate that a lot , thanks Happy
02-08-2013, 02:06 AM #5
Kif
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by bigjust View Post
Hey bro, do you have a workin download for cod 4 I'd appreciate that a lot , thanks Happy

Good luck, if you have a Blue Ray Drive problem, just replace the Drive. Buy one of eBay.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo