04-26-2014, 03:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys this is just a basic name changing tool,I was just on CoD 4 and didn't have a name changer so I looked up the offset and just made a tool :P I only recently started to code so I could still improve it but but I'm no Mango_Knife or OhHotzz- so its not the best tool out there lol

Pic Of Tool:You must login or register to view this content.

Download:REMOVED BY DIVYBC UNTIL VIRUS SCAN.
Last edited by divybc ; 04-27-2014 at 07:40 PM.
04-27-2014, 08:52 AM #2
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by another user
I'm no Mango_Knife or OhHotzz-

Dont put it that way man Smile consider your self lucky that you know how to do any of this at all i have been coding gsc for 3 years now but i dont know how to do any rtm i know there completely different but like most of the other who used to be in this sec they moved on to rtm but i dont know any c#, actually i just saw the pic and this tool looks great congrats, and i hope i see you in this section some more. Smile
04-27-2014, 07:41 PM #3
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by itsAziouxHD View Post
Yo guys this is just a basic name changing tool,I was just on CoD 4 and didn't have a name changer so I looked up the offset and just made a tool :P I only recently started to code so I could still improve it but but I'm no Mango_Knife or OhHotzz- so its not the best tool out there lol

Pic Of Tool:You must login or register to view this content.

Download:REMOVED BY DIVYBC UNTIL VIRUS SCAN.

Please provide a virus scan within 24 hours or else I will have to close the thread.
04-28-2014, 11:56 AM #4
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Dont put it that way man Smile consider your self lucky that you know how to do any of this at all i have been coding gsc for 3 years now but i dont know how to do any rtm i know there completely different but like most of the other who used to be in this sec they moved on to rtm but i dont know any c#, actually i just saw the pic and this tool looks great congrats, and i hope i see you in this section some more. Smile

gsc is a mix of c# and c++, its easy to code, just start on small projects and you will get use to it.
05-02-2014, 07:17 AM #5
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
gsc is a mix of c# and c++, its easy to code, just start on small projects and you will get use to it.
Thanks Smile my problem is i have no way of testing.
05-02-2014, 08:17 AM #6
Thanks man and if you need any testing id be more than happy to help you out bro,My skype is ReportMeNiqqazV2 if you want to add me and ill test your tools Happy
05-02-2014, 05:39 PM #7
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Thanks Smile my problem is i have no way of testing.

get visual studio, there loads of cracks on youtube, this will allow you to code, help you with code, allow debugging and much more.

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
06-18-2014, 06:13 PM #8
Can i have it plz. Put thr link

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo