Post: C# Random Number Generator Tutorial [Noob Friendly]
06-25-2013, 06:39 AM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Getting back into C# tutorial making and am instead going to focus on applications to build my site up. I may get back into a full C# tutorial eBook but my life has too much going on to spend hours writing.

I have been asked from countless individuals on how to create different types of programs, how to create fake programs, how to do this and that so I figure I will start writing tutorials on more simple concepts and then create applications based on those simple concepts at a more intermediate level.

Here is the Tutorial:
You must login or register to view this content.

You can find a downloadable PDF on the site.

Here is the Source:
You must login or register to view this content.

Please note, I will not work on applications for games. I don't own many games nor do I have the ability to test anything with the PS3/Xbox or the PC. When I get a new computer in the next few months, I will probably start working on learning to manipulate game data with applications to further train myself in C++, I have hopes to create conversions of each so you can use it in either.

The same will be occurring with the tutorials I make now. I may consider Java and Python although I'm undecided as I don't care too much for those languages.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

JemEO

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo