10-27-2015, 11:16 PM #1
Default Avatar
Oneup
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This was something I wrote about 6 years ago. This was originally more or less for Window XP since it didn’t really have this feature. It never really worked the way I had wanted it to. I decided to go back and re-write it in the hopes that someone may find it useful.
The code as is isn't complete. There are some changes I plan on making (currently it just does jpgs) but as the code is , it works.

I posted the source code to my github which can be found below:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Oneup for this useful post:

Boliberrys
10-27-2015, 11:17 PM #2
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
This was something I wrote about 6 years ago. This was originally more or less for Window XP since it didn’t really have this feature. It never really worked the way I had wanted it to. I decided to go back and re-write it in the hopes that someone may find it useful.
The code as is isn't complete. There are some changes I plan on making (currently it just does jpgs) but as the code is , it works.

Wish windows supported gif wallpapers still Sal but thanks for this
10-28-2015, 12:02 AM #3
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
This was something I wrote about 6 years ago. This was originally more or less for Window XP since it didn’t really have this feature. It never really worked the way I had wanted it to. I decided to go back and re-write it in the hopes that someone may find it useful.

Yes! Now i can finish my troll app :3

Thanks Happy
10-28-2015, 12:06 AM #4
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Black
Wish windows supported gif wallpapers still Sal but thanks for this

You can decode the .gif frames and set the wall paper according to the fps. It kills your PC though, especially if you're on windows 8+
10-28-2015, 04:08 AM #5
Originally posted by Winter View Post
You can decode the .gif frames and set the wall paper according to the fps. It kills your PC though, especially if you're on windows 8+

Who in the fuck has time for that
10-28-2015, 04:38 AM #6
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Black
Who in the fuck has time for that

it's actually very simple... about 4 lines of code to do it :p
10-28-2015, 08:53 AM #7
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by Winter View Post
it's actually very simple... about 4 lines of code to do it :p

Theres a program out which allows you to use gifs as backgrounds and it runs it really smoothly, i used it like 4 years ago so i can't remember the name
10-28-2015, 10:29 AM #8
Originally posted by Beach View Post
Theres a program out which allows you to use gifs as backgrounds and it runs it really smoothly, i used it like 4 years ago so i can't remember the name

Like this?
10-28-2015, 04:34 PM #9
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Beach View Post

I know stardock has one but this was the free one I found:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo