12-14-2016, 12:07 AM #1
Dro
i<3myPs3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hello guys

I spent about 4 days trying to figure this out and finally I got something that works. It's buggy...but its working. It makes a click everytime it renavigates to the page and stuff, im a fucking noob I know I know..This was made for fun, to learn a bit more, and because some people kept saying I couldn't lol..It is open source in case anyone wants to see an idea of how to manipulate inspect element HTML coding, into a webbrowser, in a windows application, and also so you know im not trying to steal your accounts..lol..iirc I have some, if not all of it, labeled in comment as to what is going on..I also don't know for sure if it will work for others, but it should i think..

You must login or register to view this content.

This will change your glow color automatically.

What it does is navigates to the page of your purchased shop item (which is "unlimited username style", you will need to purchase it for 400 credits), and it will generate a color code, put it into the glow textbox, save it, and quickly renavigate to the page, and repeat the process over and over and over. It's probably faster, the faster your pc is..

So, when it does that, when you are in the shoutbox, anytime you reload the page, or you post, or someone else posts, your name will be a different color Smile

CAUTION: This can trigger the NGU security system, and can get you temporarily IP banned from the site. If it happens, you will need to run a vpn until you are clear to get back on without it. It doesn't always happen, but it does sometimes. Most of the time, at least eventually. You have been warned. Use at your own risk.

Directions:
1. Open NGUncc.exe
2. DO NOT START, first expand the tool, and login, and make sure you check "remember me"
3. Minimize the tool and you can click "on" checkbox

since it's open source i dont think i need a virus scan, but lmk.

Download NGUnamecolorchanger You must login or register to view this content.

Download Source You must login or register to view this content.

Bring back :salll: !!

Last edited by Dro ; 12-19-2016 at 09:02 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dro for this useful post:

Algebra, Sloth, tyman1294
12-14-2016, 01:41 PM #2
Originally posted by Dro View Post

Hello guys

I spent about 4 days trying to figure this out and finally I got something that works. It's buggy...but its working. It makes a click everytime it renavigates to the page, im a fucking noob I know I know..This was made for fun, to learn a bit more, and because some people kept saying I couldn't lol..It is open source in case anyone wants to see an idea of how to manipulate inspect element HTML coding, into a webbrowser, in a windows application, and also so you know i aint tryin to steal your accounts lol..iirc I have some, if not all of it, labeled in comment as to what is going on..I also don't know for sure if it will work for others, but it should i think..

This will change your shadow color automatically.

What it does is navigates to the page of your purchased shop item (which is "unlimited username style", you will need to purchase it for 400 credits), and it will generate a color code, put it into the shadow textbox, save it, and quickly renavigate to the page, and repeat the process over and over and over. It's probably faster, the faster your pc is..

So, when it does that, when you are in the shoutbox, anytime you reload the page, or you post, or someone else posts, your name will be a different color Smile

CAUTION: This can trigger the NGU security system, and can get you temporarily IP banned from the site. If it happens, you will need to run a vpn until you are clear to get back on without it. It doesn't always happen, but it does sometimes. Most of the time, at least eventually. You have been warned. Use at your own risk.

Directions:
1. Open NGUncc.exe
2. DO NOT START, first expand the tool, and login, and make sure you check "remember me"

When releasing something open sourced, you should get rid of useless stuff, like the CCAPI, PS3LIB and TMAPI which you decided to include with this, also you might want to get rid of unneeded references and whatnot (this can cause confusion), should also clean up the code and get rid of the (overly used) white space

Don't take any offense to this, it's just some (hopefully) helpful criticism

The following 2 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

Algebra, Dro
12-16-2016, 11:36 PM #3
Originally posted by Dro View Post

Hello guys

I spent about 4 days trying to figure this out and finally I got something that works. It's buggy...but its working. It makes a click everytime it renavigates to the page, im a fucking noob I know I know..This was made for fun, to learn a bit more, and because some people kept saying I couldn't lol..It is open source in case anyone wants to see an idea of how to manipulate inspect element HTML coding, into a webbrowser, in a windows application, and also so you know i aint tryin to steal your accounts lol..iirc I have some, if not all of it, labeled in comment as to what is going on..I also don't know for sure if it will work for others, but it should i think..

This will change your shadow color automatically.

What it does is navigates to the page of your purchased shop item (which is "unlimited username style", you will need to purchase it for 400 credits), and it will generate a color code, put it into the shadow textbox, save it, and quickly renavigate to the page, and repeat the process over and over and over. It's probably faster, the faster your pc is..

Directions:
1. Open NGUncc.exe

I like this! Nice job Dro!

The following user thanked tyman1294 for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo