12-28-2016, 07:45 PM #1
Vexzez Design
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In need for some small help! have a program that are supposted to send a command to a VPS server! but i cant figure out how... anyone who can help? its abit hard to explain here
12-29-2016, 02:02 AM #2
Originally posted by Vexzez
In need for some small help! have a program that are supposted to send a command to a VPS server! but i cant figure out how... anyone who can help? its abit hard to explain here

what kind of command are you sending?
depending on what kind of project you are working on you could make a web request to the vps with your command.
12-29-2016, 04:38 PM #3
Vexzez Design
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tyman1294 View Post
what kind of command are you sending?
depending on what kind of project you are working on you could make a web request to the vps with your command.

Its supposed to be a stress testing app! so need the Button to send info to a vps Smile
12-29-2016, 05:04 PM #4
Originally posted by Vexzez
Its supposed to be a stress testing app! so need the Button to send info to a vps Smile

aha, well what you could do is make a .php script that you could make a web-request call ex: 192.168.1.1/api.php?host=127.0.0.1&port=80&method=DNS&time=100
then you would call using that api in your project. I wouldn't recommend sharing your program after that, if you want to keep your server to your self.

add me on skype tymanog and i help you out.

The following user thanked tyman1294 for this useful post:

Vexzez Design

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo