02-06-2010, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just post all of the MMORPG's you know of that are free.

I will start with the MMORPG's I know about:

Runescape.com
FinalMotive.com(This site contains multiple MMORPG's.

For now those are all of the MMORPG's I know of so post the ones that you play. You can post your referal links or you can just post the links to the website.
02-06-2010, 09:15 PM #2
Bluemywaffle
Aka Integrity.
Oh, if i'm allowed maybe put Kalonline.com <- a good MMORPG with nice graphics played it over the years and loved it, now I'm moving on.. LOL
02-06-2010, 09:56 PM #3
Rappelz is awesome. Was addicted for about 6 months. Then discovered CoD4.
02-07-2010, 05:48 AM #4
Bluemywaffle
Aka Integrity.
Originally posted by AgentM3RK View Post
Just post all of the MMORPG's you know of that are free.

I will start with the MMORPG's I know about:

Runescape.com
FinalMotive.com(This site contains multiple MMORPG's.

For now those are all of the MMORPG's I know of so post the ones that you play. You can post your referal links or you can just post the links to the website.

I just noticed your signature and it seems like I've played with one of your /\mP boys, he was talking crap but my team did 4-0 xD
02-07-2010, 09:53 PM #5
DeuZ
Do a barrel roll!
Runes of Magic. I play that, not as much as i used to, but still was a pretty good game for a free mmo, although if you wanna pvp you basically have to buy cash shop items, but its not a bad game. Big community as-well.
02-07-2010, 10:01 PM #6
Originally posted by Integrity View Post
I just noticed your signature and it seems like I've played with one of your /\mP boys, he was talking crap but my team did 4-0 xD

First of all, that was really random. Second of all I think you should tell me who it was who was trash talking because we have some wanna-bees that are garbage. Chances are that if it was a real clan member then his team was trash or it was my bros ex-gf cause she's garbage but thinks she is good. PM me with who it was.
02-08-2010, 01:20 AM #7
Bluemywaffle
Aka Integrity.
Originally posted by AgentM3RK View Post
First of all, that was really random. Second of all I think you should tell me who it was who was trash talking because we have some wanna-bees that are garbage. Chances are that if it was a real clan member then his team was trash or it was my bros ex-gf cause she's garbage but thinks she is good. PM me with who it was.

To be honest I don't remember their names and probably were wanna-be's but there were 3 of them, Idk.
02-08-2010, 06:02 PM #8
A--p--p--l--e
An Orange Apple ???
Lol lets try stay on de subject XD
02-14-2010, 12:39 AM #9
Another good one is Evony.com. Lol the advertisements are of woman but that's not what it is about. It is actually pretty fun and you will get a liking of it trust me.
02-14-2010, 04:45 AM #10
I play Evony atm Smile and am enjoying it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo