01-01-2015, 01:49 AM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know about you guys, but I'm hyped as shit for this game. So glad I built a PC so I can run this game, aswell as others that will be coming out Winky Winky
Anywho, These are the specs for the game, if anyone is interested, along with a trailer of the game :y:

Minimum requirements:
OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
Direct X®: Version 11
Sound: DirectX® compatible

Recommended requirements:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
Direct X: Version 11

What is Dying Light?
"In Dying Light, a first-person, action survival horror game, players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light in a vast open world filled with danger. During the day, players will traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown."

Here's a gameplay trailer for those who don't know what this game is:

And here are some screenshots McCoy

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

Hammy, One
01-01-2015, 03:17 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Gay
I don't know about you guys, but I'm hyped as shit for this game. So glad I built a PC so I can run this game, aswell as others that will be coming out Winky Winky
Anywho, These are the specs for the game, if anyone is interested, along with a trailer of the game :y:

Minimum requirements:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
Direct X®: Version 11

Recommended requirements:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
Direct X: Version 11

What is Dying Light?
"In Dying Light, a first-person, action survival horror game, players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light in a vast open world filled with danger. During the day, players will traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown."

Here's a gameplay trailer for those who don't know what this game is:

And here are some screenshots McCoy

This is the exact opposite of gta v lol that needs a 760 for recommended this needs one for medium :p
01-01-2015, 04:00 AM #3
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by Toke View Post
This is the exact opposite of gta v lol that needs a 760 for recommended this needs one for medium :p

Yeah, I saw that lmao. This game looks beautiful, so I would expect it use a 760 or better :p Im surprised though at the GTA specs, I thought they would be much higher for recommended.
01-01-2015, 04:20 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
q
Originally posted by Gay
Yeah, I saw that lmao. This game looks beautiful, so I would expect it use a 760 or better :p Im surprised though at the GTA specs, I thought they would be much higher for recommended.

as good as this game looks its most likely gunna be a terrible console port sadly. it just seems very hard to run with little differntal between minumum and recomended like watch shit and ass creed
01-04-2015, 11:36 PM #5

see toke exactly what i was talking about on the gta thread , these requirements sound absurd says 2gb vram and they list cards with 3/4gbs on them some versions have 8gbs this is a memory issue and has been for a lot of games coming out watch dogs on pc is a great example unity another one. This is almost like they have game engines with ps4 in mind and fuck the rest 512bit bus on the 290 and the game still needs more vram think about how silly that sounds when you say it out loud this is at 1080p. Let me guess all models use normal,and displacement maps on top of occlusion maps ,spec maps, etc on top of parallax mapping and tessellation. all at a ultra hd size 2048x2048 :O omg , this is bullshit and everyone knows it im not buying a lot of games this next year till they fucking starting giving a shit cause that list above is on the high doubt list they give two fucks to even correctly put in the game. Dragon age inquisition has tessellation only on world terrain and it almost has a 30-50% performance hit on memory , the game does how ever use parallax mapping for everything else with the highest texture setting dragon age has a lower requirement then this and has more going on. It needing a good cpu makes sense since there are tons of npc on screen these specs just look like a lazy as job again , they are not getting my money seriously watch when the game comes out no one will be able to play at max with more then 40fps with top tier cards ,gta having lower req. is probably a good thing they might have actually went and designed the game for pc's that dont use unified memory every wonder why xbox one cant hit 60fps when its theoretically slower by maybe 25% on the gpu if you squeeze everything out but has a faster cpu so the esdram should be kicking ass but its not :/ see where im going its the game engines
01-05-2015, 02:07 AM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Kleio420 View Post
see toke exactly what i was talking about on the gta thread , these requirements sound absurd says 2gb vram and they list cards with 3/4gbs on them some versions have 8gbs this is a memory issue and has been for a lot of games coming out watch dogs on pc is a great example unity another one. This is almost like they have game engines with ps4 in mind and fuck the rest 512bit bus on the 290 and the game still needs more vram think about how silly that sounds when you say it out loud this is at 1080p. Let me guess all models use normal,and displacement maps on top of occlusion maps ,spec maps, etc on top of parallax mapping and tessellation. all at a ultra hd size 2048x2048 :O omg , this is bullshit and everyone knows it im not buying a lot of games this next year till they fucking starting giving a shit cause that list above is on the high doubt list they give two fucks to even correctly put in the game. Dragon age inquisition has tessellation only on world terrain and it almost has a 30-50% performance hit on memory , the game does how ever use parallax mapping for everything else with the highest texture setting dragon age has a lower requirement then this and has more going on. It needing a good cpu makes sense since there are tons of npc on screen these specs just look like a lazy as job again , they are not getting my money seriously watch when the game comes out no one will be able to play at max with more then 40fps with top tier cards ,gta having lower req. is probably a good thing they might have actually went and designed the game for pc's that dont use unified memory every wonder why xbox one cant hit 60fps when its theoretically slower by maybe 25% on the gpu if you squeeze everything out but has a faster cpu so the esdram should be kicking ass but its not :/ see where im going its the game engines

.the first 10 lines of that wall are what the problem is, shitty ports use ps4 engines made for 8gb vram

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes
01-05-2015, 02:40 AM #7
.the first 10 lines of that wall are what the problem is, shitty ports use ps4 engines made for 8gb vram

lol i had to rant i read the specs and was like horse shit
01-05-2015, 11:51 AM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Kleio420 View Post
lol i had to rant i read the specs and was like horse shit

And the specs arent all that high if it only going to use 2gb of vram meaning it isnt using the cuda/stream of the cards
01-05-2015, 09:46 PM #9
Grayist
Save Point
What are your specs?
01-18-2015, 01:33 AM #10
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
40gb of free space...
Looks like ill be waiting for the repack Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo