01-17-2010, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. its 100% safe ask owningu or meow u will enjoy it trust me later ill make a vid on it. When you are bored this is what you can do.

What the private server is is basically the runescape game just none of the newest updates and items are cheaper and easier to lvl
01-20-2010, 05:11 PM #2
can u use bots on this sever and not get caught
01-31-2010, 11:46 PM #3
oilers664
Chea Bro
[quote='[xi[M]iMaGiiKz-;725358']can u use bots on this sever and not get caught[/quote]

You don't need a bot for it.
03-18-2010, 04:24 AM #4
boby47
Keeper
Hi guys

I think we can start thinking about Football Manager 2010 because SIGames guys are not going to release new patches for FM 2009. So we will see all new features of the game only in Football Manager 2010. The current game is really good but, of course, there are many directions for game developers to improve it. I would recommend to implement the following FM 2010 features :

* More pretty and clean 3D match view.
* New cameras in 3D view. It would be good to have fully customizable camera.
* Stadiums and their upgrades in 3D view.
* I have idea of board meetings. It’s when you as a manager talk with board members about upcoming season or season that has just been finished.
* Trophy room. It would be pleasant to see all the trophies that you have won. Clicking on any of these trophies can bring to Final match for it (if it’s not league).
* Improve manager profile. It’s still quite useless.
* Possibility to view how values of player attributes change during his WHOLE CAREER.
* I think it’s time to add some new features to FM tactics screens.

Thanks for all friends

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo