01-18-2010, 06:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for hacks or bots to level up to 80. I have heard you can get bots to play for you while you are asleep etc is this true?

If you have any programmes etc that could help i will be very gratefull.

Paypal awaits ;-)
01-20-2010, 12:59 AM #2
Hmmm yes it is true...

Try these websites:
You must login or register to view this content.

+Rep and thank if i helped.

-LordOfSpoon
02-23-2010, 08:31 PM #3
Whiteshizzle
Do a barrel roll!
There are no Hacks for WoW, None, If you believe/buy hacks for WoW you are retarded. There are Bots though, Honorbuddy namely, Currently the best Bot available.
03-18-2010, 04:19 AM #4
boby47
Keeper
Hello friends

Welcome to the World of Warcraft. WOW Is easily the worlds largest game with the numbers climbing daily. To date there has been over one million players in the World of Warcraft. What's even more amazing is the majority of them aren't even from the USA. Countries such as Korea and china make up a large majority of the hit MMORPG craze around the world.

An average player will spend at least 30 in game days actually playing their WOW toon. However a professional player will only spend around 5-10 days on each character raising them to the max level. This is done via cheats, guides, bots, and more. We have actually collected a large information area to help players further understand everything they can about the world of Warcraft. So please read on to see what the newest things are and learn how other players have that extra advantage in the World of Warcraft.

Thanks
03-23-2010, 03:33 PM #5
Yea you can't hack.. the world.. of warcraft
03-25-2010, 12:41 AM #6
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
You can hack in wow... I have hacked before when I used to play.
03-26-2010, 02:55 AM #7
Xvailer
League Champion
for what game?
03-26-2010, 03:41 PM #8
Fionn
Banned
Originally posted by Integrity View Post
I've always wanted to play World of Warcraft.. :\

Dear God.
Do not go down that road.
I haven't been down it but I know some people who did.
Other side they came out addicted , fat and unhealthy.

That's what WoW does to you.
03-26-2010, 03:58 PM #9
I enjoyed WoW, i played it for 2 years and got gladiator(for those who know what that is, like top .5% ^-^) Was fun game, just got bored of it
03-26-2010, 05:00 PM #10
Bluemywaffle
Aka Integrity.
I've always wanted to play World of Warcraft.. :\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo