07-21-2010, 07:37 PM #1
a24fan
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm thinking about getting a Gaming PC. I'm on iBUYPOWER right now and I'm customizing the PC's to what I'd like. Now I know that my parents would not buy me a $1500 gaming pc. But what for one thing I wan't to make this as cheap as possible but as good as possible. Ok so since Im 14 and dont have a job the one way without sacrificing anything really to make some good cash would be to sell my current PC and my 360 for one how much would gamestop give me for my 360? Nothings wrong with it. and I could sell my PC somewhere for $400 to some idiot probably even more lol. if i could the i would get more high-end stuff because even though this is kinda weird and no one really pays for their own christmas presents i would get the cash and give it to my parents and they could split some with the rest of my family ( we do xmas at my parents and my grand parents )

So I'm kinda mixed on what to do first off, do I really need a 6-Core Processor? I mean I will mostly be playing Eve Online ( which my PC runs fine atm ) Call Of Duty, Battlefield and GTA ( IV and San Andreas ). Maybe Crysis and some other games but CoD, BF, GTA, and Eve are the biggest ones. So could I play those 4 games/series maxed out with possibly 100fps+? Maybe not GTA I know it and Crysis are kinda demanding but could a Quaaaaad-Core processor handle those games?

Ok now for the Video Card. I was orginially thinking just to get a cheap one and later on get like two 5770's but should I go ahead and do that? or get like two 5970's? or will one be good enough and i could upgrade later on..

for the RAM what should I get? I want over 4gb so what like 8gb is the next highest they have on ibuypower.

oh and does anyone know of a maybe website that you can customize pc's but for less cash?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo