06-16-2011, 06:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am interested in buying myself a gaming PC. I just recently turned 16 and that's what i want to spend the money i got on.

Can you guys help me, i have a budget of £300-£450 and want to be able to play games like CoD and stuff.

Quote me in any answers, Thanks Smile
06-16-2011, 06:56 PM #2
LegenD
Proxze
Originally posted by boydy95 View Post
I am interested in buying myself a gaming PC. I just recently turned 16 and that's what i want to spend the money i got on.

Can you guys help me, i have a budget of £300-£450 and want to be able to play games like CoD and stuff.

You must login or register to view this content.
That site might be a nice start to finding one ready made in the UK. Or you could build your own, with your own specs
06-16-2011, 06:58 PM #3
You won't get a good gaming PC for 300-450£, you'll easily get a computer for that price just not one that will be able to play games well.
06-16-2011, 07:21 PM #4
wrong section dude
06-16-2011, 07:33 PM #5
your not getting a good PC for max 400 euro things.
06-16-2011, 07:57 PM #6
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
Moved to Computer (PC) Gaming.
06-17-2011, 08:11 PM #7
Axiom
PC Gamer
Originally posted by boydy95 View Post
I am interested in buying myself a gaming PC. I just recently turned 16 and that's what i want to spend the money i got on.

I've also been interested in buying computers, and what I done, is buy one from eBay. When it comes to suggesting one, I'd probably pick this one:

However, these computers only come with shitty integrated graphics, so what I'd suggest (and what I have) is this graphics card:

All together, this works out at about £380, which is in your budget, right? Anyway, good luck buying a computer, whatever one you pick. Smile
06-17-2011, 08:46 PM #8
Originally posted by Axiom View Post
I've also been interested in buying computers, and what I done, is buy one from eBay. When it comes to suggesting one, I'd probably pick this one:

However, these computers only come with shitty integrated graphics, so what I'd suggest (and what I have) is this graphics card:

All together, this works out at about £380, which is in your budget, right? Anyway, good luck buying a computer, whatever one you pick. Smile

Those prices are pretty good considering the specs
06-17-2011, 08:49 PM #9
Axiom
PC Gamer
Originally posted by SS94 View Post
Those prices are pretty good considering the specs

Yeah, the graphics card works pretty nice aswell.
06-17-2011, 08:50 PM #10
Originally posted by Axiom View Post
Yeah, the graphics card works pretty nice aswell.

Awesome I'm saving for a gaming monster lol dual 1gb ATI Radeons and everything It will be a monster :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo