02-10-2013, 07:16 PM #1
Millz
Worth the Weight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so I made a previous thread outlining the best Intel builds, however recently I watched
video, and decided that it would be nice to show some love to the AMD fans out there. These are going to be in no particular order, just going to make some at different price points overall.

[Multipage=Build 1]

This is going to be sub $800 build for a somewhat casual gamer. It should have no problems playing all the games at 1080p.

You must login or register to view this content.

[Multipage=Build 2]

This is going to be a slightly lower end build for the more casual gamer. It will be able to play games on High-Ultra for the most part at around 30FPS. It's about $550 dollars.

[Multipage=Build 3]

This is going to be a slightly more capable build, featuring a 7970. This build is overclocking ready and will easily be able to play the latest games at 1080p, even 1440p.

[Multipage=Build 4]

This build is going to be for even more enthusiasts. Featuring 16GB of RAM, a better PSU and a more overclocking friendly motherboard with more power phases. About $1300.

[Multipage=Build 5]

This is going to be the best build here. It's going to be for enthusiasts I caution you not to purchase this build if you are looking at this price-point, as it will severely bottleneck your system. This build is only for those of you who absolutely despise Intel for some reason. This one is about $2000.

Has dual 1TB HDD's H100, 256GB SSD and dual 7970's. It's a great build for the money, but it's still AMD Winky Winky

Last edited by Millz ; 02-10-2013 at 08:37 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Millz for this useful post:

iMGK, Toke
02-10-2013, 07:24 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
looks to me a decent list and that $550 pc is well drop to a 7850 2gb and get a amd 970 board since the 760g will most likely need a bio update and you need a older phenom to do that
02-10-2013, 08:37 PM #3
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by Toke View Post
looks to me a decent list and that $550 pc is well drop to a 7850 2gb and get a amd 970 board since the 760g will most likely need a bio update and you need a older phenom to do that

Done ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo