06-22-2013, 09:48 PM #1
Merkii
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey bitches rate my current build that I hope to build soon enough.

[TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[TR="class: spr_promo, bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
CPU You must login or register to view this content. AMD FX-6350 3.9GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard You must login or register to view this content. ASRock 970 Extreme3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard Memory You must login or register to view this content. Kingston Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory Storage You must login or register to view this content. Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Video Card You must login or register to view this content. EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card Case You must login or register to view this content. Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case Case Fan You must login or register to view this content. Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans Power Supply You must login or register to view this content. Corsair CX 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply Optical Drive You must login or register to view this content. Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer Keyboard You must login or register to view this content. Microsoft SIDEWINDER X4 Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse You must login or register to view this content. Logitech G300 Wired Optical Mouse
06-22-2013, 09:50 PM #2
0/10 needs more snow
06-22-2013, 10:18 PM #3
Swifter
The Swift One
Originally posted by Merkii View Post
Hey bitches rate my current build that I hope to build soon enough.

[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
CPU You must login or register to view this content. AMD FX-6350 3.9GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard You must login or register to view this content. ASRock 970 Extreme3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard Memory You must login or register to view this content. Kingston Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory Storage You must login or register to view this content. Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Video Card You must login or register to view this content. EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card Case You must login or register to view this content. Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case Case Fan You must login or register to view this content. Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans Power Supply You must login or register to view this content. Corsair CX 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply Optical Drive You must login or register to view this content. Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer Keyboard You must login or register to view this content. Microsoft SIDEWINDER X4 Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse You must login or register to view this content. Logitech G300 Wired Optical Mouse

Hmm, firstly i'd change the HDD to an SSD...

The following user thanked Swifter for this useful post:

SneakyJewTheScammer
06-22-2013, 10:59 PM #4
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by Swifter View Post
Hmm, firstly i'd change the HDD to an SSD...

Im thinking of getting an sdd eventually,if I do I'll get both a hdd and ssd though, 1tb ssd would be well over $1k. I dont need one right now though

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Travis View Post
0/10 needs more snow

Who needs watercooling when you have snowcooling.
06-23-2013, 12:33 AM #5
Swifter
The Swift One
Im thinking of getting an sdd eventually,if I do I'll get both a hdd and ssd though, 1tb ssd would be well over $1k. I dont need one right now though

Ah ok, I see, yeah I was thinking then if money isn't ab issue, go with an SSD. Or yeah if you can fit in 2 hard drives, make the one that OS will be on like a lowest GB/cheapest price 64GB?? ones there are if i'm not mistaken.

Except that yeah your set up/build is not bad though. Travis 0/10 is a bit cruel & definitely not 0 (maybe he's trolling idk) But ye I would rate IMO your this potential build a 7/10. Just mainly because if it was me with the video/graphics card i'd change that 2GB to instead a 4GB.. And oh yeah replace the disk drive to a bluray :p Everything else is quite good, but idk depends on what you want this PC for? For mainly gaming or general light purposes/use? But i'm guessing for gaming if i'm not wrong ^^
Last edited by Swifter ; 06-23-2013 at 12:37 AM.
06-23-2013, 12:40 AM #6
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by Swifter View Post
Ah ok, I see, yeah I was thinking then if money isn't ab issue, go with an SSD. Or yeah if you can fit in 2 hard drives, make the one that OS will be on like a lowest GB/cheapest price 64GB?? ones there are if i'm not mistaken.

Except that yeah your set up/build is not bad though. Travis 0/10 is a bit cruel & definitely not 0 (maybe he's trolling idk) But ye I would rate IMO your this potential build a 7/10. Just mainly because if it was me with the video/graphics card i'd change that 2GB to instead a 4GB.. And oh yeah replace the disk drive to a bluray :p Everything else is quite good, but idk depends on what you want this PC for? For mainly gaming or general light purposes/use? But i'm guessing for gaming if i'm not wrong ^^

I'm actually contemplating removing the optical drive, I only have it there for the sake of having it, the card I'm getting is Superclocked and only in 2gb right now I think at least in the shop i found it in, also yeah it's for gaming and travis is just trolling.
06-24-2013, 04:09 AM #7
Millz
Worth the Weight
Hey bitches rate my current build that I hope to build soon enough.

[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TR]

It's a great build for the money :y:

The only thing I'd recommend is picking up a CPU cooler and overclocking that 6350.
06-24-2013, 10:08 AM #8
Originally posted by MrMadShoes
Nice build, one thing though, i would raise the ram a bit, make it double, 16GB. It would help u a lot, especially on games that are power hungry lol.

DDR3 RAM won't affect gaming performance much at all, and when it does it's because of the frequency, not the amount. For a system + a game you'll rarely exceed 8GB. The extra 8GB is unnecessary.
06-28-2013, 12:05 AM #9
pretty sweet build, i'd get a hyper 212 for cpu and maybe a hybrid drive for storage: You must login or register to view this content.
06-28-2013, 09:25 PM #10
Still don't know why you're getting the 770, may as well get the 760 it's $200 cheaper and it's basically a 660ti on steroids

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo