07-01-2013, 03:08 AM #1
Jeremy
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content., or the build listed as superb You must login or register to view this content.?
Last edited by Jeremy ; 07-01-2013 at 03:13 AM.
07-01-2013, 06:34 AM #2
from the looks of your sig looks like you made up your mind :p
looks nice
07-01-2013, 11:01 AM #3
If you did go with the build in your signature then you needn't worry, it's a fine build. Smile
07-03-2013, 03:18 AM #4
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by PEMDAS View Post

Originally posted by Clutch

Yes, I went with the build in my signature. But the parts are still arriving in the mail, so I don't know yet. From what I have seen on YouTube, I can run anything and everything at Max/Ultra settings so I'm looking forward to it.

Post your thoughts on the build I chose?
07-03-2013, 04:47 AM #5
Its a nice build. Youll be able to game on it comfortably for a few years. if you ever plan on upgrading or adding to it, consider getting a higher wattage psu just to be safe.
07-03-2013, 09:33 AM #6
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
Yes, I went with the build in my signature. But the parts are still arriving in the mail, so I don't know yet. From what I have seen on YouTube, I can run anything and everything at Max/Ultra settings so I'm looking forward to it.

Post your thoughts on the build I chose?

Nearly everything. I think notable exceptions will be the super-demanding games such as Crysis and Metro, but they still look stunning on medium/high Smile

The following user thanked Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

Jeremy
07-03-2013, 03:56 PM #7
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by PEMDAS View Post
Its a nice build. Youll be able to game on it comfortably for a few years. if you ever plan on upgrading or adding to it, consider getting a higher wattage psu just to be safe.

This PSU is already twice what I need
07-03-2013, 07:28 PM #8
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
This PSU is already twice what I need

Nah, you'll probably be at around 350W-ish at the moment. You won't be able to Crossfire/SLI on 600W.
07-04-2013, 12:45 AM #9
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Clutch
Nah, you'll probably be at around 350W-ish at the moment. You won't be able to Crossfire/SLI on 600W.

Oh, I didn't know you meant for crossfiring.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo