05-15-2014, 04:59 PM #1
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would post this in the computer section, buut it's dead as hell. So i need a computer, around $500, Problem it it has to be prebuild and from walmart. So far i have had these two right here: You must login or register to view this content. or an You must login or register to view this content.
Not the best choices but it has to be touch screen with windows 8.1. If you know of any other on the walmart site thats better please tell me.
05-15-2014, 09:04 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Just build a PC bro, you can get much better specs from just building a PC rather than get your fingers burned when using a laptop.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
05-16-2014, 12:36 AM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Your best to build a desktop and both those computers are rather poor and laptops are worse spec wise then desktops but if you must buy a crappy prebuilt. Look for a laptop with a i5 and 6gb of ram or better
05-16-2014, 12:45 AM #4
idk have a computer to sell but i do have some awkwardly shaped booster seats you could use!
05-16-2014, 03:18 AM #5
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Build a desktop its actually an amazing expierence
05-16-2014, 06:17 AM #6
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
He's looking for an Laptop and it has't to be from Walmart. So everyone telling him to go build an desktop maybe he can't or has an reason why he needs an Touchscreen laptop.
05-16-2014, 07:21 AM #7
vjm
Save Point
Did any of you even read the first post? Of course a desktop is going to be faster and less expensive -- no shit. Read. He's looking for a touchscreen laptop here.

cielphantomhive, from experience, I've gained a preference for ASUS and Apple notebooks. I would recommend the ASUS notebook you included in your post.

Originally posted by cielphantomhive View Post
I would post this in the computer section, buut it's dead as hell. So i need a computer, around $500, Problem it it has to be prebuild and from walmart. So far i have had these two right here: You must login or register to view this content. or an You must login or register to view this content.
Not the best choices but it has to be touch screen with windows 8.1. If you know of any other on the walmart site thats better please tell me.

The following user thanked vjm for this useful post:

cielphantomhive
05-20-2014, 07:06 PM #8
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Just build a PC bro, you can get much better specs from just building a PC rather than get your fingers burned when using a laptop.

I already know that building the PCs are worth much more and better, but the computer I bought had to be here by a week or 2. That's with it built and tested to make sure its working. I am planning on building one for myself as that way i can make sure nothing goes wrong in the near future. If you have any recommended pc builds in the 1k region that'd be great.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo