10-28-2015, 01:41 AM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys! so i've decided the make my first custom rig, after 5 years of thinking about it... So this is the part list, Budget around 1200€ (Italian market). I accept any suggestion! I'm undecided about the cpu cooler, psu and the case, so let me know what you think about it!

You must login or register to view this content.

-CPU: Intel 6700k = 365€ - shipping included. Best cpu on the market, sold out everywhere in italy, price went to 400+€ on amazon.
-CPU COOLER: Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer C = 58€ - Liquid cooler, I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE!. I've decided to go with it after i saw these charts: You must login or register to view this content.
-MOBO: ASUS Z170-A = 142€ - Stadard mobo, great quality, also for OC. im considering also the PRO Gaming edition
-RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory CL15 = 69€ - Nice DDR4 ram at a nice price, but maybe overkill.
-STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250GB = 86€ - Best SSD on the market, fast and reliable
-GPU: Nvidia 970 GTX G1 Gigabyte = 259€ - Best 970 on the market. Nice gpu, i won't go with AMD.
-CASE: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case = 54€ - I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE! Cheap Case from Corsair, it may require some extra fan.
PSU: Cooler Master 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply = 79€ - Cheap Semi-Modular PSU, i don't know if the Watts are ok for this rig... So.. I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE! Happy

In the future, i'm planning to add an extra HDD, other 8Gb of Ram, a CD/DVD WR and RD and maybe i'll swap the 970 with the new gen of gpu.

So what do you think?
Happy
10-29-2015, 01:07 PM #2
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Up! :(
12-19-2015, 11:53 AM #3
EncepT
I defeated!
seems good
12-19-2015, 07:35 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Hi guys! so i've decided the make my first custom rig, after 5 years of thinking about it... So this is the part list, Budget around 1200€ (Italian market). I accept any suggestion! I'm undecided about the cpu cooler, psu and the case, so let me know what you think about it!

You must login or register to view this content.

-CPU: Intel 6700k = 365€ - shipping included. Best cpu on the market, sold out everywhere in italy, price went to 400+€ on amazon.
-CPU COOLER: Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer C = 58€ - Liquid cooler, I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE!. I've decided to go with it after i saw these charts: You must login or register to view this content.
-MOBO: ASUS Z170-A = 142€ - Stadard mobo, great quality, also for OC. im considering also the PRO Gaming edition
-RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory CL15 = 69€ - Nice DDR4 ram at a nice price, but maybe overkill.
-STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250GB = 86€ - Best SSD on the market, fast and reliable
-GPU: Nvidia 970 GTX G1 Gigabyte = 259€ - Best 970 on the market. Nice gpu, i won't go with AMD.
-CASE: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case = 54€ - I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE! Cheap Case from Corsair, it may require some extra fan.
PSU: Cooler Master 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply = 79€ - Cheap Semi-Modular PSU, i don't know if the Watts are ok for this rig... So.. I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE! Happy

In the future, i'm planning to add an extra HDD, other 8Gb of Ram, a CD/DVD WR and RD and maybe i'll swap the 970 with the new gen of gpu.

So what do you think?
Happy

its ok but the 850 evo is far from best on the market. its a mid range marketed drive

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo