12-16-2015, 07:37 PM #1
Devious
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So after really having bad moments with this bad laptop i have which i will give its issues later on in the future. I decided to get a setup..but i need help on what to get thats cheap under 500$ heres what i have in my list of getting so far

You must login or register to view this content. - Computer Case purchased 12/16/15

You must login or register to view this content.

If theres anythinng else missing please link me to good parts but cheap Smile
or maybe somebodys build under 500$ also i want like completely everything (Table and chair , Mouse , LED red keyboard wireless , a monitor..windows 7)
Last edited by Devious ; 12-17-2015 at 10:30 PM.

The following user groaned Devious for this awful post:

Python
12-17-2015, 12:48 PM #2
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Devious View Post
So after really having bad moments with this bad laptop i have which i will give its issues later on in the future. I decided to get a setup..but i need help on what to get thats cheap under 500$ heres what i have in my list of getting so far

You must login or register to view this content. - Computer Case purchased 12/16/15

or maybe somebodys build under 500$ also i want like completely everything (Table and chair , Mouse , LED red keyboard wireless , a monitor..windows 7)

First I would use different ram, I personaly love the A-DATA XPG series, you also need a good power supply for this build you would need at least a 550watt psu
Also are you planning to buy a harddrive?
when your computer building it is quite hard to get a good computer for 500$ (canadian) I know this by experience you need good parts, I also see your doing this for gaming (correct me if im wrong) but you should probably invest in a better gpu GTX 970 or something.
For peripherals your looking at more money but i found a keyboard that should fit your price range
if you want to see a build i did for you look below

Without peripherals you going about 600$ if you want peripherals you can go about 700$

12-17-2015, 01:33 PM #3
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Tristan View Post
First I would use different ram, I personaly love the A-DATA XPG series, you also need a good power supply for this build you would need at least a 550watt psu
Also are you planning to buy a harddrive?
when your computer building it is quite hard to get a good computer for 500$ (canadian) I know this by experience you need good parts, I also see your doing this for gaming (correct me if im wrong) but you should probably invest in a better gpu GTX 970 or something.
For peripherals your looking at more money but i found a keyboard that should fit your price range
if you want to see a build i did for you look below

Without peripherals you going about 600$ if you want peripherals you can go about 700$

Nothing for use of gaming just for internet use, Coding , being able to use Photoshop without lagging & Sfm also blender. Basically for learning use , entertainment but the build you gave me seems ok but, I'm buying each part one by one because I am using the money I get from my dad towards buying these items but thanks for this

Btw I'm in New york does pc part picker delivery here? Also I want an epic mouse xD and a Red Led keyboard wireles I already got my asus monitor I plan to buy also wondering how would I make my Computer case have led lights ?

The following user thanked Devious for this useful post:

Tristan
12-17-2015, 02:22 PM #4
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Nothing for use of gaming just for internet use, Coding , being able to use Photoshop without lagging & Sfm also blender. Basically for learning use , entertainment but the build you gave me seems ok but, I'm buying each part one by one because I am using the money I get from my dad towards buying these items but thanks for this

Btw I'm in New york does pc part picker delivery here? Also I want an epic mouse xD and a Red Led keyboard wireles I already got my asus monitor I plan to buy also wondering how would I make my Computer case have led lights ?

pc part picker just allows you to organize a pc build basicly
12-17-2015, 02:51 PM #5
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Tristan View Post
pc part picker just allows you to organize a pc build basicly

Do I can't buy them? Its just something to look at? Sad Awesome
12-17-2015, 06:42 PM #6
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
If you're not gaming, then you do not need to purchase a GPU.
You're not in Canada, why are you using Canada PCPartPicker?
In the original post, you're missing half of the PC...You only picked out CPU, GPU, and RAM...How are you going to power those? Where are you going to plug those into?...Seriously, please do some research before you purchase anything.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. ($104.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. ($45.98 @ OutletPC)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. ($33.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. ($49.98 @ OutletPC)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (Purchased For $0.00)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. ($44.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Operating System: You must login or register to view this content. ($94.99 @ Adorama)
Monitor: You must login or register to view this content. ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: You must login or register to view this content. ($25.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $480.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-17 13:43 EST-0500
Last edited by Rawr ; 12-17-2015 at 06:47 PM.
12-17-2015, 06:52 PM #7
edub
Are you high?
Do I can't buy them? Its just something to look at? Sad Awesome

You can buy them, you can click on the "Buy" button next to the part and it'll redirect you to a site to purchase it from (Newegg, Amazon, etc.)
12-17-2015, 07:21 PM #8
Devious
Treasure hunter
Sorry I'm real new to this.
12-17-2015, 09:23 PM #9
Toke
PC Master Race
So after really having bad moments with this bad laptop i have which i will give its issues later on in the future. I decided to get a setup..but i need help on what to get thats cheap under 500$ heres what i have in my list of getting so far

if you arent gaming u want as strong of a cpu as possible so an i5 or i7. and ram so 16gb. also with content creation you want a good monitor so an ips monitor. pretty much overall you need to spend more then $500 to get somthing pretty nice try saving up $200 more
12-17-2015, 10:15 PM #10
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Toke View Post
if you arent gaming u want as strong of a cpu as possible so an i5 or i7. and ram so 16gb. also with content creation you want a good monitor so an ips monitor. pretty much overall you need to spend more then $500 to get somthing pretty nice try saving up $200 more

Phuck

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo