01-29-2016, 03:57 AM #1
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i'm wondering if some one could find me a decent PC or all the parts to make one for around 200-300$ Canadian?
if possible just let me know thanks
01-30-2016, 09:49 AM #2
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
Would this be a decent PC?? You must login or register to view this content.
01-30-2016, 03:53 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by dxbrya130 View Post
Would this be a decent PC?? You must login or register to view this content.

no its only cheap cus half the parts arent buyable and the other half are junk
02-01-2016, 04:25 AM #4
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
Is this any better than the las one??
02-01-2016, 04:26 AM #5
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
You must login or register to view this content.
02-01-2016, 06:55 AM #6
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja

It's basic but when it comes to computers and building one your self it depends on what you wish to use it for. If you are going to edit videos your going to need a faster cpu and 8gb at the least for ram and bigger hard drive, if you wish to play games. This will do it but I imagine some games at 30 fps at the most .and games like gta or planet strike would need

8 to 16 gb of ram
i3 or i5 cpu
Or and amd a6 quad-core. (should do it )

Also a gtx 750/760/780 2gb or 4gb graphics card would be needed

So ya it comes down to what you wish to do with your system. And when it comes to gaming you want to spend a bit more if u can on cpu , gpu and ram so you don't have shuddering/ lag. U don't want to ' be playing a game at 15 fps that would suck..

If you can save up a bit more so you can get maybe a 2gb graphics card. And. A higher cpu like an i3 2nd or 3rd generation gpu and g skills rip jaws or corsair vengeance 8gb ram. You will have a decent machine that could play most games including gta at a steady 30 - 40 fps. So try to increase the budget you have to anywhere from $500 to $750.

The following user thanked Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

dxbrya130
02-01-2016, 07:01 AM #7
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by rink View Post
It's basic but when it comes to computers and building one your self it depends on what you wish to use it for. If you are going to edit videos your going to need a faster cpu and 8gb at the least for ram and bigger hard drive, if you wish to play games. This will do it but I imagine some games at 30 fps at the most .and games like gta or planet strike would need

8 to 16 gb of ram
i3 or i5 cpu
Or and amd a6 quad-core. (should do it )

Also a gtx 750/760/780 2gb or 4gb graphics card would be needed

So ya it comes down to what you wish to do with your system. And when it comes to gaming you want to spend a bit more if u can on cpu , gpu and ram so you don't have shuddering/ lag. U don't want to ' be playing a game at 15 fps that would suck..

If you can save up a bit more so you can get maybe a 2gb graphics card. And. A higher cpu like an i3 2nd or 3rd generation gpu and g skills rip jaws or corsair vengeance 8gb ram. You will have a decent machine that could play most games including gta at a steady 30 - 40 fps. So try to increase the budget you have to anywhere from $500 to $750.

im rust wanting to play a few games such as cod and use it to stream and record with
02-01-2016, 07:42 AM #8
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
im rust wanting to play a few games such as cod and use it to stream and record with

Hmm k this would do all that no problem I tried to do the best for lowest price so

Using these parts you would have no problem playing games, streaming or recording. It's a decent build. Price is higher then yours but it will do the trick.

dxbrya130
02-01-2016, 10:04 AM #9
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by rink View Post
Hmm k this would do all that no problem I tried to do the best for lowest price so

Using these parts you would have no problem playing games, streaming or recording. It's a decent build. Price is higher then yours but it will do the trick.

What is the thermal paste for ?
02-01-2016, 04:41 PM #10
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
What is the thermal paste for ?

Cpu. To keep the heat off of it and transfer it to the heatsink

dxbrya130

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo