02-01-2016, 02:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Title says it all. the guy is offering me $770. This will be my first pc and im looking to run games at 1080p 60 fps on high. Let me know asap. Thanks!
02-01-2016, 08:05 AM #2
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by xFlairMods View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Title says it all. the guy is offering me $770. This will be my first pc and im looking to run games at 1080p 60 fps on high. Let me know asap. Thanks!

It's pretty good pc. I would build my own,.but this looks to be a $1200 computer (at the highest price for parts) But if u don't like to build Your own, sure why not go for it. It will play any game no problem. N I believe the graphics card has 3 fans so you could play on high settings and still be a solid 60fps. If it's still available do it. Looks to be a good deal
Last edited by Mr.4Skin ; 02-01-2016 at 08:09 AM.
02-01-2016, 08:12 AM #3
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by rink View Post
It's pretty good pc. I would build my own,.but this looks to be a $1200 computer (at the highest price for parts) But if u don't like to build Your own, sure why not go for it. It will play any game no problem. N I believe the graphics card has 3 fans so you could play on high settings and still be a solid 60fps. If it's still available do it. Looks to be a good deal

Edit* looked at it again and the pics. The gpu could be better but on high settings depending on the game it should do fine.computer as a whole. A steal. Already has gta5 n other games so that saves you money too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo