02-27-2016, 02:50 PM #1
Tom Fletcher
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ordered myself the gtx 970 Xtreme Gaming by gigabyte which is the best gtx 970 stock and overclocked ?

The following user thanked Tom Fletcher for this useful post:

MQGQ
02-27-2016, 04:48 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
i think the evga cards are honestly the best. they look the best the software is really nice and they generally run cool and are pretty fast make sure its an acx model though and look at the models some have much better warrantys then others

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

MQGQ
02-28-2016, 04:53 PM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Toke View Post
i think the evga cards are honestly the best. they look the best the software is really nice and they generally run cool and are pretty fast make sure its an acx model though and look at the models some have much better warrantys then others

I can confirm. I've used nothing but EVGA video cards and never had problems with them. The only gigabyte card I own is a 270x which seldom gets used but it wasn't too bad either. I only used it for a week mining alt cryptos.
02-29-2016, 05:02 AM #4
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Vince
Usually between evga and msi. MSI 970 and it was running pretty low with stock fans. Ended up watercooling my gpu since I had an extra cooler and it runs extremely low now.

Complains about 1 monitor, watercools :p

The following 3 users say thank you to Rick for this useful post:

JOT, MQGQ, Vince
02-29-2016, 05:45 PM #5
EncepT
I defeated!
Get an EVGA the support is the nicest,dont buy an Gigabyte they look cool but have unstable fps rates.

The following user thanked EncepT for this useful post:

MQGQ
03-16-2016, 05:00 PM #6
Originally posted by EncepT View Post
Get an EVGA the support is the nicest,dont buy an Gigabyte they look cool but have unstable fps rates.

I've had the Windforce Edition of the 780 and I have never experienced that. I'm not sure if you're referring to just Gigabyte's version of the 970, or all Gigabyte cards, but it doesn't make sense why a couple additions to a stock graphics card and custom cooling would make it have unstable fps. I'm no expert, but that sounds like a graphic settings problem more than anything. xD

But yeah, my brother has an EVGA and it's a great card as well. For a lot of people, I think it mainly comes down to the look and support the company offers. :P
03-16-2016, 07:16 PM #7
EncepT
I defeated!
Originally posted by DoctorSatan View Post
I've had the Windforce Edition of the 780 and I have never experienced that. I'm not sure if you're referring to just Gigabyte's version of the 970, or all Gigabyte cards, but it doesn't make sense why a couple additions to a stock graphics card and custom cooling would make it have unstable fps. I'm no expert, but that sounds like a graphic settings problem more than anything. xD

But yeah, my brother has an EVGA and it's a great card as well. For a lot of people, I think it mainly comes down to the look and support the company offers. :P

i had using an 750ti windforce from gigabyte instable frames (about 70fps) in csgo
i currently have an 980ti from EVGA and i like to look of it more than the 980ti from gigabyte :p
03-17-2016, 11:55 PM #8
I always had a good time with my gygabyte cards, they would always stay cool because they had an extra big ass fan on em haha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo