01-09-2010, 11:14 AM #1
A--p--p--l--e
An Orange Apple ???
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Computer: You must login or register to view this content.

320G Hardrive: You must login or register to view this content.

Wondering... do you think this could play games ?? e.g MW2 ? also do you reackon its worty getting the 320G hardrive.. i was thinking of just saving everything to that to stop my computer getting slow ?

Built in wireless..: thats for connecting to the internet right ?

^^^Nubyest Question ever just wondering if there was any other wirlesses ?
01-09-2010, 11:21 AM #2
Neh...it doesn't even say what graphics card it has, that is the thing you think about when buying a computer intended for gaming. Also the 2GB RAM i would say is too little for good gaming, i recommend either 4GB og even 6GB. I think there are no other wirelesses unless it has bluetooth. "Built in wireless..: thats for connecting to the internet right ?" yes it is.
01-09-2010, 09:11 PM #3
A--p--p--l--e
An Orange Apple ???
Originally posted by TheBeast95 View Post
Neh...it doesn't even say what graphics card it has, that is the thing you think about when buying a computer intended for gaming. Also the 2GB RAM i would say is too little for good gaming, i recommend either 4GB og even 6GB. I think there are no other wirelesses unless it has bluetooth. "Built in wireless..: thats for connecting to the internet right ?" yes it is.

Thanks..

Would It Be Good For Generall Use ? And Be Very Fast

E.g using Gimp
01-09-2010, 09:31 PM #4
Originally posted by e View Post
Thanks..

Would It Be Good For Generall Use ? And Be Very Fast

E.g using Gimp

It might be just enough but it won't be long until it gets slow. Tech is evolving so fast today.

What is "Gimp"?
01-09-2010, 09:38 PM #5
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
It might be just enough but it won't be long until it gets slow. Tech is evolving so fast today.

What is "Gimp"?

REALLY GIMP is like photo shop editing pictures
01-09-2010, 10:01 PM #6
A--p--p--l--e
An Orange Apple ???

What is "Gimp"?

Yer but thats why i might get the 320G harddrive.. i would save everything on that... wudthis help ?

yer and gimp like photo shop.. t make sigs and stuff
01-09-2010, 10:13 PM #7
Aule
{([<Milk>])}
Gimp is a free program similar to photoshop.

I'd advise against it for gaming, windows 7 with 2 gigs isn't anywhere near enough for that purpose. They don't even mention the graphics card, so you'd probably have to get one. It's ok for general use, but as I said 2 gigs won't do much so it'll slow down in little time.

I suggest going to newegg.com and looking around, you'd be better off building your own for much much less than just buying one. You could probably just buy the parts and get your local comp store to put it together.
01-16-2010, 01:27 AM #8
karlstar
Save Point
Also, if you plan on installing more than 4gb RAM you should get 64-bit Windows.
01-16-2010, 02:36 AM #9
You want 4GB RAM, 64-Bit Vista/7 and a good graphics card.
01-16-2010, 12:17 PM #10
chinez
Are You Serious ?
You Need to play games a Good Amount Ram 2Gb +

A nvinda Graphics Card Is Good which I use graphics are amazin i would give you the name so you could buy a P.c and insert it yourself

But really Ram , Harddrive , Graphics Card Thats like all u need

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo