06-22-2016, 09:25 AM #1
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey builders,

I'm looking for a simple gaming pc.
My budget is around 800-900 euro. (or a little bit more)

Thanks for the help Smile
06-23-2016, 04:12 PM #2
edub
Are you high?
Tried my best. Used the German PCPP as it had prices for more parts. If they aren't available in your country just quote me back and I'll try to fit them in with something else. Anyway this build is nice. The 4590 has no overlocking but is still a beast when it comes to games. Paired with an R9 390 and you can play a ton of games at High/Ultra settings.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (€199.43 @ Mindfactory)
CPU Cooler: You must login or register to view this content. (€30.79 @ Aquatuning)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (€111.36 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (€37.58 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€59.49 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€50.98 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. (€287.95 @ Mindfactory)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (€62.83 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (€68.83 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €909.24
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-23 18:12 CEST+0200
06-23-2016, 06:22 PM #3
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by edub View Post
Tried my best. Used the German PCPP as it had prices for more parts. If they aren't available in your country just quote me back and I'll try to fit them in with something else. Anyway this build is nice. The 4590 has no overlocking but is still a beast when it comes to games. Paired with an R9 390 and you can play a ton of games at High/Ultra settings.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (€199.43 @ Mindfactory)
CPU Cooler: You must login or register to view this content. (€30.79 @ Aquatuning)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (€111.36 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (€37.58 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€59.49 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€50.98 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. (€287.95 @ Mindfactory)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (€62.83 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (€68.83 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €909.24
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-23 18:12 CEST+0200

Well Amazon isn't available in The Netherlands.
06-25-2016, 08:45 PM #4
edub
Are you high?
Originally posted by iCheezy View Post
Well Amazon isn't available in The Netherlands.

Well in that case, I've replaced a few parts to offer the same performance for a few Euro cheaper. Keep in mind I had to replace the motherboard with one that doesn't offer onboard WiFi.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (€200.13 @ Mindfactory)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (€85.83 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (€43.05 @ Mindfactory)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€69.84 @ Mindfactory)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€52.37 @ Mindfactory)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (€64.32 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (€67.71 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €901.99
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-25 22:43 CEST+0200

The following user thanked edub for this useful post:

DoozyXGod
06-25-2016, 10:19 PM #5
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by edub View Post
Well in that case, I've replaced a few parts to offer the same performance for a few Euro cheaper. Keep in mind I had to replace the motherboard with one that doesn't offer onboard WiFi.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (€200.13 @ Mindfactory)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (€85.83 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (€43.05 @ Mindfactory)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€69.84 @ Mindfactory)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€52.37 @ Mindfactory)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (€64.32 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (€67.71 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €901.99
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-25 22:43 CEST+0200

Thank you very much man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo