07-06-2016, 09:05 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So ive had a go at geting into PC before with going all out and buying a 980ti last year then selling it 3 weeks later Sal But just looking at things with my PS4 the cost of shit for new games and just thinking of the prices of PSVR games make me cry ( i have PSVR on pre order ) then more and more i see GTA Single player mods and games like BF1 running on the new 1070/80's on ultra makes me cry inside so can somoene build me a PC with a 1070. I dont need all the best parts, Was looking at other builds and seen this one. What do you think.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-07-2016, 07:57 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Pixie
So ive had a go at geting into PC before with going all out and buying a 980ti last year then selling it 3 weeks later Sal But just looking at things with my PS4 the cost of shit for new games and just thinking of the prices of PSVR games make me cry ( i have PSVR on pre order ) then more and more i see GTA Single player mods and games like BF1 running on the new 1070/80's on ultra makes me cry inside so can somoene build me a PC with a 1070. I dont need all the best parts, Was looking at other builds and seen this one. What do you think.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Pixie Lott
07-07-2016, 08:14 PM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Toke View Post

You are back ^^
07-07-2016, 11:40 PM #4
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Pixie
You are back ^^

I agree with tokes build honestly. The 1070 is a nice card. Even the 980ti (should be a bit cheaper than a 1070) would be great for years to come at max settings on 1080/1440. It all depends on your budget. If you go with a skylake processor make SURE it has a K at the end. The K means it's overclockable. Even if you don't plan to do it, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Make sure the motherboard you get supports overclocking, and stick with DDR4 ram.

You can find my build in my signature or in my profile intro. Recently updated it to show all my upgrades. Currently saving for a 1070 or a 980ti as the 480 is a pile of junk.
07-10-2016, 01:31 AM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Cryptic
I agree with tokes build honestly. The 1070 is a nice card. Even the 980ti (should be a bit cheaper than a 1070) would be great for years to come at max settings on 1080/1440. It all depends on your budget. If you go with a skylake processor make SURE it has a K at the end. The K means it's overclockable. Even if you don't plan to do it, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Make sure the motherboard you get supports overclocking, and stick with DDR4 ram.

You can find my build in my signature or in my profile intro. Recently updated it to show all my upgrades. Currently saving for a 1070 or a 980ti as the 480 is a pile of junk.

u can overclock n k processors

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo