08-24-2017, 08:06 AM #1
Devious
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CPU
You must login or register to view this content.

GPU

HDD

PC Case

RAM

PSU

MOBO
You must login or register to view this content.If there is anything im missing please tell me I plan on using this pc to play games on also for normal use like to download programs , search the internet etc.
08-24-2017, 10:25 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
You must login or register to view this content. if u want to game at the absolute cheapest on new parts and still have a great time mostly
You must login or register to view this content. your best bet if u really cant spend more then $300 keep in mind u need the expensive ram with the amd apu since it has a decent graphics chip in the cpu but no video ram

now if u want to play around and gamble with used parts you could have a fairly fast pc with some luck and smart buys
08-24-2017, 11:14 AM #3
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
You must login or register to view this content. if u want to game at the absolute cheapest on new parts and still have a great time mostly
You must login or register to view this content. your best bet if u really cant spend more then $300 keep in mind u need the expensive ram with the amd apu since it has a decent graphics chip in the cpu but no video ram

now if u want to play around and gamble with used parts you could have a fairly fast pc with some luck and smart buys

Hmmm, is the ram and amd apu in these builds? (Sorry Im new to pc builds and parts Idk ) but put them in if they arent id appreciate it Happy (I do own a ranger m miniatx case already just need parts)

Also don't i need to buy windows 10? Or can i get that in a way if you know what i mean or does it come along already? and can this build that you made run a game like Xenoverse 2?
Last edited by DeviousJunez ; 08-24-2017 at 11:22 AM. Reason: spaces and help
08-25-2017, 09:55 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Devious View Post
Hmmm, is the ram and amd apu in these builds? (Sorry Im new to pc builds and parts Idk ) but put them in if they arent id appreciate it Happy (I do own a ranger m miniatx case already just need parts)

Also don't i need to buy windows 10? Or can i get that in a way if you know what i mean or does it come along already? and can this build that you made run a game like Xenoverse 2?

a amd apu is a cpu chip with a strong graphics chip built in. it has no video memory so it uses your system memory and since video memory is usally ddr5 and your regular memory is only ddr3 or 4 its slower. so the faster your ram the faster it can run. those builds have everything u need. and you can run linux or free or pirate windows or buy a key off reddit for like $15 paypal or somthing
08-26-2017, 12:35 AM #5
Devious
Treasure hunter
a amd apu is a cpu chip with a strong graphics chip built in. it has no video memory so it uses your system memory and since video memory is usally ddr5 and your regular memory is only ddr3 or 4 its slower. so the faster your ram the faster it can run. those builds have everything u need. and you can run linux or free or pirate windows or buy a key off reddit for like $15 paypal or somthing

What can i get to have my ram run faster at the least price? I just dont wanna experience lag during gameplay Sal
08-26-2017, 01:42 AM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
What can i get to have my ram run faster at the least price? I just dont wanna experience lag during gameplay Sal

you have to buy faster ram or if u have good ram and a good motherboard u can try overclocking it. the ddr3 2400 in the apu build is plenty fast tho
08-26-2017, 12:41 PM #7
Devious
Treasure hunter
you have to buy faster ram or if u have good ram and a good motherboard u can try overclocking it. the ddr3 2400 in the apu build is plenty fast tho

You must login or register to view this content. I got this pc case collecting dust (not literally) would it be fit for the build? And whats a good monitor , KB , Mouse to get? Budget ones of course ill be using a controller to game with. The KB and mouse are just for internet browsing, Also with this build will i be able to download mods for games, programs for instance? and is there any cables to get that you can link me to also like to connect to the monitor
Last edited by Devious ; 08-26-2017 at 12:44 PM.
08-26-2017, 06:37 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
You must login or register to view this content. I got this pc case collecting dust (not literally) would it be fit for the build? And whats a good monitor , KB , Mouse to get? Budget ones of course ill be using a controller to game with. The KB and mouse are just for internet browsing, Also with this build will i be able to download mods for games, programs for instance? and is there any cables to get that you can link me to also like to connect to the monitor

why wouldnt it, and and a controller to pc game is horrendous unless ur playing some crap game that needs 1 You must login or register to view this content.
08-27-2017, 02:11 AM #9
Devious
Treasure hunter
why wouldnt it, and and a controller to pc game is horrendous unless ur playing some crap game that needs 1 You must login or register to view this content.

Lastly any cables i will need to get for example connecting the tower to monitor?
Any monitor you would recommend me to get (Ones that are decent for a cheap price im only looking to buy 1 monitor
I gotta thank you for the help Happy McCoy
08-27-2017, 02:15 AM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
Lastly any cables i will need to get for example connecting the tower to monitor?
Any monitor you would recommend me to get (Ones that are decent for a cheap price im only looking to buy 1 monitor
I gotta thank you for the help Happy McCoy

an hdmi like a normal person or a ethernet if ur not using wireless

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo