Post: Introducing SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3
04-17-2009, 12:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
It’s been over 2 years since we released SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2 for the PlayStation Portable. During that time we’ve been working diligently to improve the SOCOM Fireteam Bravo series and are excited to announce the upcoming release of SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 for the PSP.
Join the ominous world of ex-secret operatives as you lead a covert operation to track and interrogate former KGB agent, Alexander Gozorov who is believed to be withholding information on a forthcoming attack with weapons of mass destruction.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

While the SOCOM name has long been synonymous with multiplayer tactical gaming, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 takes it a step further allowing players to tackle missions with teamwork and firepower. Players can also compete online; communicate via voice chat, battling for Medals and a place on SOCOM’s online leaderboards.
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 is being developed by Slant Six Games. Keep your eyes on the blog to check out a teaser trailer for SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 in the near future.
04-18-2009, 10:11 PM #2
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Nice..it is out yet?
04-18-2009, 10:58 PM #3
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
It comes out this near winter I believe. Hopefully Slant 6 knows what they are going to do about hackers.
04-19-2009, 04:00 PM #4
Sup4rstar
Climbing up the ladder
I personally think that the socom games look worse on the psp...
04-20-2009, 02:05 AM #5
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Sup4rstar View Post
I personally think that the socom games look worse on the psp...

no sh*t sherlock haha

PSP is going to look worse....even vs the ps2
05-12-2009, 12:37 PM #6
no there sick psp rules

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo