07-26-2016, 02:39 AM #1
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's the best location to run a bot for getting lots of Pokemon? I'm not worried about getting a specific type, just want Pokemon. I've been botting in Santa Monica the last two days, but is there any other place that may be better?
08-08-2016, 09:52 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Kezzz View Post
What's the best location to run a bot for getting lots of Pokemon? I'm not worried about getting a specific type, just want Pokemon. I've been botting in Santa Monica the last two days, but is there any other place that may be better?

Try going to the Sydney Opera House. Orrr Central Park
08-08-2016, 10:04 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
What's the best location to run a bot for getting lots of Pokemon? I'm not worried about getting a specific type, just want Pokemon. I've been botting in Santa Monica the last two days, but is there any other place that may be better?

What Python said and you can also try Hong Kong or Tokyo.
08-08-2016, 11:10 PM #4
Dacoco
I void warranties.

35.6688955425842, 139.695663075928 u r whalecum
08-09-2016, 12:56 AM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor

Posters including myself have provided the best answers for you. Thread closed. If you need anything else then please get in touch. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo