07-27-2016, 08:21 PM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So basically if you find your rare Pokemon on pokevision (Mine was Mr.Mime)

You must login or register to view this content.

you must set your location a decent distance away.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now when you go that location you'll be soft banned. Just use this You must login or register to view this content..

Now if the Pokemon flees before you get unsoft banned just wait about 10 seconds and set your coordinates to the exact location where the Pokemon you desire is. This process should make the Pokemon respawn for you so you can capture it again. (Sorry for the short/cabbage tutorial I was in a hurry to make it. Leave feedback so that I can improve this thread.)
[/color][/B][/SIZE]
Last edited by Python ; 07-27-2016 at 08:38 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Python for this useful post:

JrModz, Missing__Light, succ
07-27-2016, 08:24 PM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Python View Post
So basically if you find your rare Pokemon on pokevisionYou must login or register to view this content. you must set your location a decent distance away. You must login or register to view this content. Now when you go that location you'll be soft banned. Just use this You must login or register to view this content.. Now if the Pokemon flees before you get unsoft banned just wait about 10 seconds and set your coordinates to the exact location where the Pokemon you desire is. This process should make the Pokemon respawn so you can capture it again. (Sorry for the short/cabbage tutorial I was in a hurry to make it. Leave feedback so that I can improve this thread.)
[/color]

Dude i love cabbage.

The following user thanked Best Mate for this useful post:

Python
07-27-2016, 08:25 PM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Best
Dude i love cabbage.

Same.
07-27-2016, 08:28 PM #4
succ