Post: [How To] + [Download] Set up login For Necro + Pre Compiled Bot
07-29-2016, 12:46 PM #1
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I've been seeing a lot of people not able to use VS to compile the 2 main bots used for getting XP fast.

Step 1: First go ahead and download Necro's Bot it is already compiled for you. You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: You will need to navigate to the Configs folder and open Auth.json file Either in VS or Notepad++.

Step 3: Now you need to edit the code to your login in for example I use google so mine would look like this You must login or register to view this content.

Step 4. Now save and run the Bot.

Read This
The Bot only runs for 30 mins and then stops. don't ask why just does.
I have created a .bat file that puts a loop on the bot to restart after 30 mins if you wish to use that feature just run the .bat file called "restart" now mind you this bot has you press a key to continue so either way you might wanna be around your computer when using this bot I use and auto typer on a timer to start mine when im not home just google one. again this is set to collect a higher EXP/Hour. Example --> You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

houwapeace1
07-29-2016, 12:59 PM #2
Originally posted by xTc
Well, I've been seeing a lot of people not able to use VS to compile the 2 main bots used for getting XP fast.

Step 1: First go ahead and download Necro's Bot it is already compiled for you. You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: You will need to navigate to the Configs folder and open Auth.json file Either in VS or Notepad++.

Step 3: Now you need to edit the code to your login in for example I use google so mine would look like this You must login or register to view this content.

Step 4. Now save and run the Bot.

Read This
The Bot only runs for 30 mins and then stops. don't ask why just does.
I have created a .bat file that puts a loop on the bot to restart after 30 mins if you wish to use that feature just run the .bat file called "restart" now mind you this bot has you press a key to continue so either way you might wanna be around your computer when using this bot I use and auto typer on a timer to start mine when im not home just google one. again this is set to collect a higher EXP/Hour. Example --> You must login or register to view this content.

this bot is already compiled within the release section on github and vince already posted a thread with this bot :p You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2016, 01:01 PM #3
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Temp View Post
this bot is already compiled within the release section on github and vince already posted a thread with this bot :p You must login or register to view this content.

a lot of people don't even know how to use git hub. I do apologize for this being a second time being posted. just trying to help the not so VS smart people.
07-29-2016, 01:04 PM #4
Originally posted by xTc
a lot of people don't even know how to use git hub. I do apologize for this being a second time being posted. just trying to help the not so VS smart people.

well if those people learned to read stuff then they wouldn't have a problem with setting it up True story You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2016, 03:07 PM #5
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
tf is this shit i changed min cp 800 it transfered my highest goldbat, en renamed al my fkn pokemon...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo