08-09-2016, 03:07 PM #1
margamel
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm not English / American ... etc so I apologize for any misspelling

Should work with most bots for - Pokemon Go

This bot can handle multiple accounts. You can also enable auto restart mode and configure the timer. It can also handle multiple types of bots. All bot directories need to be placed within the 'Bots' folder. Config files need to be set up before the utility will work. (See below) Once a '_MBUTemp' file has been generated, use it to change your settings from that point on.

IMPORTANT CONFIG SETUP: The MultiBot tool relies on specific strings in order to change your configs. To make the MultiBot Utility work you need to prepare the bot's config as follows: Change the starting latitude to: MULTIBOTLATITUDE Change the starting longitude to: MULTIBOTLONGITUDE Change the account type field to: MULTIBOTACCOUNTTYPE Change the Google username field to: MULTIBOTGOOGLEUSERNAME Change the Google password field to: MULTIBOTGOOGLEPASSWORD Change the PTC username field to: MULTIBOTPTCUSERNAME Change the PTC password field to: MULTIBOTPTCPASSWORD NOTE: If Google and PTC share the same login info fields: Change the shared username field to: MULTIBOTSHAREDUSERNAME Change the shared password field to: MULTIBOTSHAREDPASSWORD

To change to your username/account/password open MultiBotConfig scroll down to #EXAMPLE ACCOUNT and if your using Google change it to true and put your email/password and set Ptc to False, if your using Ptc do it the other way around (if you set both to true and set up 2 diferente accounts one using Google and the other using Ptc, whene you run the bot it will open tow tabs and it will farm on the tow accounts at the same time)

To change the restart timer scrool down to "[MultiSettings]"and on "RestartTimer" change the value to the minutes that you whant the bot tpo restart (I am currently on 90)

To add any bots other than Haxton add the to the Bots folder and change their configs like I sayed above

You will need:

You must login or register to view this content. (you will need this to load Multibot);

(chose one)
Premade: You must login or register to view this content. (just change your inf on MultibotConfig, run MultiBot click 0 and enter and you ready to go)
VirusTotal:

Raw: You must login or register to view this content. (in this one you don't have any bots, so you will have top put your bot/bots on the bots folder nad chage the configs like I sayed above)
You must login or register to view this content. (exactly the same thing as the link above but the config file it is organized)
VirusTotal:

Credits:

Welshfox (for basically all the work)
Me (for the Release and a few more things)
Last edited by Red ; 08-09-2016 at 04:18 PM.

The following user thanked margamel for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
08-09-2016, 03:18 PM #2
margamel
Bounty hunter
yeah one moment
08-09-2016, 03:28 PM #3
any screen ?
08-09-2016, 03:36 PM #4
margamel
Bounty hunter
Now it is ok?
08-09-2016, 03:38 PM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by margamel View Post
Now it is ok?

Yes, just make it look pretty, center the words, make letters bold etc.
08-09-2016, 03:55 PM #6
margamel
Bounty hunter
Just uploaded
08-09-2016, 03:57 PM #7
margamel
Bounty hunter
the premade version it is pretty Happy the other link it is from Welshfox
08-09-2016, 04:05 PM #8
margamel
Bounty hunter
Just added pretty version