03-03-2010, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think I know of a way to boost on BC2. But, I need people to help me with it. There might be two ways, one I know for sure will work. The other needs to be tested.

Could work for kills, or k/d, and points. I know one way would actually net both for you. You could also get certain patches and pins that are worth points, as well.

So, if you are interested:

Send me a PM on here. Let me know how many people you might be able to get besides yourself, too. I would like to try it this weekend. My Spring Break starts on 3/13, so I would really like to get the stuff that I want done, done that week.

I also think I would have two 360's that week, too. If my roommate goes home, then I would have an extra. That means more points/kills for everybody.
03-04-2010, 01:22 AM #2
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by goobernuts View Post
I think I know of a way to boost on BC2. But, I need people to help me with it. There might be two ways, one I know for sure will work. The other needs to be tested.

Could work for kills, or k/d, and points. I know one way would actually net both for you. You could also get certain patches and pins that are worth points, as well.

So, if you are interested:

Send me a PM on here. Let me know how many people you might be able to get besides yourself, too. I would like to try it this weekend. My Spring Break starts on 3/13, so I would really like to get the stuff that I want done, done that week.

I also think I would have two 360's that week, too. If my roommate goes home, then I would have an extra. That means more points/kills for everybody.

How? I'd love to know.
03-04-2010, 02:51 AM #3
///M
GTghost
If you tell us first then I would most likely do it with you.
03-04-2010, 03:12 AM #4
Polo v2
Formerly chandlerrain
yeah you may want to explain so people could try to help you and not flame you
03-04-2010, 04:30 AM #5
I can probably get 3 people including me. PM me when you get a chance.
03-04-2010, 10:37 AM #6
FrostByte
Ice Cold Baby
I think I know what it is, it's either boosting using the kits ammo or health crates, or getting 8 people into squad rush. Either way I'll do it. Just add me.
GT:KamikazeKory
03-04-2010, 06:19 PM #7
I didn't want to post it, because then all of the people that boost regularly wouldn't want to help me. It seems that the boosters have their own inner circles most of the time. I rarely boost so I don't know any of them.

But...

I need to find out if it records stats in Private Matches. If it does, then take your pick of how and what you want to boost. It only takes 8 people to get a private match going. 4vs4, you could boost score, weapon classes, kills, anything.

The way I know will work, is getting everybody into a squad rush game. If you notice, the defenders have unlimited deaths. Therefore, you can boost off of them if you are attacking. Like in COD, you get bonus points for getting certain amounts of kills with a certain gun, attachment, or vehicle class. It goes 500, 1000, 1000, 5000 a bunch of times, and then 10,000. You get Bronze, Silver, Gold (I'm not sure how many times you get the gold, but a buddy told me ten), and then Platinum. I think it takes roughly 1000 kills with a weapon class to get the Platinum.

I was thinking, 100 kills per person per game round. Then take the crates to switch it sides. You get 5000 points for a gold star, and 50 points a kill. That means 10,000 points per kill session. Then as the guys getting shot, there could be a designated medic, he would be reviving the whole time. That's 50 points a revive, I think.

My problem right now is, I don't know if my roommate will let me use his 360. I'm sure he will, but I would have to ask him first. Then I have to move T.V.'s around and all that jazz. So, I wouldn't be able to give up too many deaths right now. When I'm not using random classes or weapons to rank them up, I've been playing at around a 3.0-3.5 KDR. So, I can only give up 30 deaths for every 100 kills on my main account. I could do the medic thing for right now, though.

During my Spring Break, I'll probably have the extra 360. Then, I would only need 6 people to fill the room. I don't need to boost much, though. I just want to get a comfortable position on the leaderboard a little higher than I already am. And, I wanted to get all of my weapons and attachments opened up.

So, I told everybody how. Now hit me up, or send me your gamertag and I'll get in touch with you.

The following user thanked goobernuts for this useful post:

H₂O
03-04-2010, 06:57 PM #8
If it works im up for it.
03-04-2010, 08:23 PM #9
Meatwad
Meatman
I'll take part in it too, my GT is SinfulRoad.
03-05-2010, 02:21 AM #10
It does not record the stats in Private matches. Well, it doesn't record weapon stats. I didn't look to see if it recorded other things.

So, it looks like it's Squad Rush mode and kill boosting.

I'll get with those of you that PM's me or left your gamertags, shortly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo