12-18-2010, 04:59 AM #1
Upgrayed
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know what this feature is for.. I thought it was so my friends can use my cars to help them with races in gt-mode.. but all notice is that they are only in my profile for my friends to view..
12-18-2010, 09:42 AM #2
ibombo
be happy .. ^^
Originally posted by Upgrayed View Post
Does anyone know what this feature is for.. I thought it was so my friends can use my cars to help them with races in gt-mode.. but all notice is that they are only in my profile for my friends to view..

It's useless feature in the game :cry:

You can't actually share your cars with friends so they can use them

it's just showing off your cars & drivers progress.

I'm really disappointed of this feature cuz would be great if your friends can use your cars in a way you help 'em not trade 'em your cars
12-18-2010, 02:05 PM #3
Default Avatar
Jeff
Originally posted by abufhad View Post

I'm really disappointed of this feature cuz would be great if your friends can use your cars in a way you help 'em not trade 'em your cars

yes but that would make the game to easy
its to show off your tuning and cars, to help them get an idea of what to do.
12-18-2010, 10:00 PM #4
Upgrayed
Little One
Originally posted by Jeff View Post
yes but that would make the game to easy
its to show off your tuning and cars, to help them get an idea of what to do.

the thing about that is that it doesn't really show you the mods and tuning of your car.. it just shows the base stats(hp-torque etc)..

The other reason I thought it was so your friends can use was the fact that you can't use the car or driver that you have put online.. :(

to bad because being able to drive your friends car would be great.. maybe being able to take it on a test track and seeing what is tuned in the car so you can mod and tune yours would be great.. also it can show you how your friend drives by the way they have their car tuned..

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by abufhad View Post

yea it's a real bummer.. my friend is a low level and isn't that good at the game.. so the only thing i can do is just tune the car he needs and send it to him.. not everyone knows how to tune or have the time to tune a car for each track..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo