01-05-2011, 10:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This may be opp topic but I was wondering if someone would teach me how to snipe?? I'm not that good. I cant snipe moving targets. Rigobert I know your a very good sniper and was wonder if you could help me? Anyone else is welcomed to help. Thanks
Psn:bobamakhan
01-26-2011, 09:55 PM #2
oO_LiiMiiTZz--
Do a barrel roll!
Well i sorta got the same problem im new to battlefield (ima cod playa) im going to try and learn though.
01-27-2011, 12:37 PM #3
Originally posted by tommytommy8282 View Post
This may be opp topic but I was wondering if someone would teach me how to snipe?? I'm not that good. I cant snipe moving targets. Rigobert I know your a very good sniper and was wonder if you could help me? Anyone else is welcomed to help. Thanks
Psn:bobamakhan

On BFBC2 you have to aim above targets for distance shots because the bullet gets pulled down with gravity, Also if your sniping a moving target aim a bit infront of him so he runs/walks into your bullet. Hope i helped a bit Smile
01-29-2011, 06:31 PM #4
At most distances other than extremely long range (eg. Arica Harbor Conquest Spawns) aim at the top of the head or slightly above the head. I think that if you hit the guy in the jaw or neck area it still kills them and the bullet drop isnt as bad as you might think. Also, don't just sit in some bush in your spawn please, try to get quick kills at about medium range. Also, as a sniper, do not sit there still the entire time, if you see another sniper trying to kill you, move side to side until you get a good target and stop for half a second and shoot. Use your secondary alot also if you get into close quarter engagements though a hit to any part of the body in close range is a kill with a sniper so you can try to no scope em :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo