Post: : 1.8.1 Build-Craft,Industrial-Craft,Power-Converter,Red-Power,Portal-Gun and more :
12-04-2011, 10:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); : Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And ItemCraft :]

: very cool mini map very useful in game and works both single and smp :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13879[/ATTACH]

You must login or register to view this content.

: DOWNLOADLINK for min map : You must login or register to view this content.

: READ HOW TO MAKE A SERVER LIKE MINE + CLIENT SIDE LOL :

: Next Read Below Part 1 :

what i have to do First is: Install : ModLoader,ModLoaderMP and AudioMod and GuiApi and for the Main Mods are : Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun ill have link for all and tut on it very easy to do..link with video step by step with all the link's you need

: Next Read Below Part 2 :

..... AFTER you did that Download ItemCraft server grab .jar server and put into the bukit server that u made while u was watching the tut that guy made..open up ItemCraft.jar grab all files and drop it in the craftbukkitbuild1337. so that mean open up the bukkit 1337 too and drop itemcraft server files in bukkit 1337 server files then run server have fun... i just did a lil fast tut have to have a server like mine any one can help me lol.. and i'm shareing this for people who wanna have fun and thank you for helping me out guy's or if i help any buddy else out ....

: Next Read Below Part 3 :

.....video's about what's Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And ItemCraft and why should we download or even waste mt time and ill tell you why and why 1.8.1 cause better then nothing i know 1.0.0 is out and they are working on it so you can do both if u want but when you see this you be like wow ill wait in-tell they update to 1.0.0 ????? let see why not and if not then thank you for reading and i see this mod as very fun and it should be added to the game lol ......
very useful and if you like to have fun and let's bring minecraft to life and a little more better block's and you have fun.....

: Next Read Below Part 4 :

: video's to see about : Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And ItemCraft :

: BuildCraft : youtube BuildCraft and here's a fast preview : They will be updating these mods ill put you guy's up to date :

: Industrial-Craft 2: Start Building guy's :

: RedPower :

: Elevator using RedPower :

: portal gun :

: Item Craft : New way to build :

: Next Read Below Part 5 :

: Links for Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And Item Craft :

: Bukkit Plugins And More : You must login or register to view this content.
: rei's mini map : You must login or register to view this content.
: Build Craft : You must login or register to view this content.
: Portal Gun : You must login or register to view this content. Make Sure You DOWNLOAD 1.8.1 Version
: Item Craft .jar server : You must login or register to view this content.
: Bukkit .jar server :You must login or register to view this content. And DOWNLOAD Latest JAR OR Click Here You must login or register to view this content. for lazy people lol joking
: Industrial Craft 2 : You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.
: Red Power : You must login or register to view this content.

: READ FOR NEW PEOPLE OR FOR ANY ONE WHO NEED'S HELP MUST READ THIS :

: Follow This Video AND WHAT HE SAY'S And You HAVE It UP AND RUNNING IN 30 MINS + WHAT YOU READ VIDEO'S INFO AND PAUSE TO MAKE SURE YOU DID IT RIGHT LOL TOKE ME 45 MINS If Not I'll Help You :
: WHAT YOU SEE UNDER OR ANY WHERE THAT SAY MUST DOWNLOAD THIS CLICK HERE YOU CAN BUT IF YOU GO BY THE TUT OF THE GUY YOU BE DOING FINE KEEP TRYING DON'T COMMENT SAYING I NEED HELP I TRY IT 10 TEN'S .. REALLY JUST CLEAR YOUR MIND AND LISTEN IF YOU GET IT WORKING LET ME KNOW AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'S GOING TO TRY THIS AND LIKE I SAID IF YOU MAKE IT AND IT RUN'S GOOD AND FINE LET ME KNOW TOO HAVE FUN GUY'S :

Just follow what he say's and read part 1 , Then Read Part 2 , Then If you need links IT's ABOVE YOU LOOK UP lol Part 5..... When done with both server link together ....make sure you use running .bat to run your server use Item Craft Run .Bat ....Then your Done But WAIT now it's time for plugins for bukkit 1337 GO HERE
FOR Plugins You must login or register to view this content. AND for bukiit site IT"s ABOVE YOU LOOK UP lol AND your done and you should have your server up and running and i know you going to have mod that wont work but it will if u listen and read every forum like this one main one You must login or register to view this content. DOWNLOAD 1.8.1 FILES remembered we are talking about how to run Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And Item-Craft lol on 1.8.1 for all and u see the ID work click left or right to change block id and u see couple open that say available id then Click Save And continue for ALL Mods That Happen's ...Happen to ME SO IF I CAN DO IT THEN CAN YOU AND ILL HELP OUT TOO
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 12-05-2011 at 01:22 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Officer Laggy for this useful post:

.Andy, Jeremy
12-05-2011, 12:52 AM #2
Hope this help's you guy's OUT and i'm here to help if YOU Need ME ....
12-05-2011, 01:17 AM #3
.Andy
[move]I do it for teh Nonz :carling:[/move]
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
: Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And ItemCraft :]

: very cool mini map very useful in game and works both single and smp :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13879[/ATTACH]

You must login or register to view this content.

: DOWNLOADLINK for min map : You must login or register to view this content.

: READ HOW TO MAKE A SERVER LIKE MINE + CLIENT SIDE LOL :

: Next Read Below Part 1 :

How to have what i have First Do this: Install : ModLoader,ModLoaderMP and AudioMod and GuiApi and for the Main Mods are : Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun ill have link for all and tut on it very easy to do..link with video step by step with all the link's you need

: Next Read Below Part 2 :

..... AFTER you did that Download ItemCraft server grab .jar server and put into the bukit server that u made while u was watching the tut that guy made..open up ItemCraft.jar grab all files and drop it in the craftbukkitbuild1337. so that mean open up the bukkit 1337 too and drop itemcraft server files in bukkit 1337 server files then run server have fun... i just did a lil fast tut have to have a server like mine any one can help me lol.. and i'm shareing this for people who wanna have fun and thank you for helping me out guy's or if i help any buddy else out ....

: Next Read Below Part 3 :

.....video's about what's Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And ItemCraft and why should we download or even waste mt time and ill tell you why and why 1.8.1 cause better then nothing i know 1.0.0 is out and they are working on it so you can do both if u want but when you see this you be like wow ill wait in-tell they update to 1.0.0 ????? let see why not and if not then thank you for reading and i see this mod as very fun and it should be added to the game lol ......
very useful and if you like to have fun and let's bring minecraft to life and a little more better block's and you have fun.....

: Next Read Below Part 4 :

: video's to see about : Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And ItemCraft :

: BuildCraft : youtube BuildCraft and here's a fast preview : They will be updating these mods ill put you guy's up to date :

: Industrial-Craft 2: Start Building guy's :

: RedPower :

: Elevator using RedPower :

: portal gun :

: Item Craft : New way to build :

: Next Read Below Part 5 :

: Links for Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And Item Craft :

: Bukkit Plugins And More : You must login or register to view this content.
: rei's mini map : You must login or register to view this content.
: Build Craft : You must login or register to view this content.
: Portal Gun : You must login or register to view this content. Make Sure You DOWNLOAD 1.8.1 Version
: Item Craft .jar server : You must login or register to view this content.
: Bukkit .jar server :You must login or register to view this content. And DOWNLOAD Latest JAR OR Click Here You must login or register to view this content. for lazy people lol joking
: Industrial Craft 2 : You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.
: Red Power : You must login or register to view this content.

: READ FOR NEW PEOPLE OR FOR ANY ONE WHO NEED'S HELP MUST READ THIS :

: Follow This Video AND WHAT HE SAY'S And You HAVE It UP AND RUNNING IN 30 MINS + WHAT YOU READ VIDEO'S INFO AND PAUSE TO MAKE SURE YOU DID IT RIGHT LOL TOKE ME 45 MINS If Not I'll Help You :
: WHAT YOU SEE UNDER OR ANY WHERE THAT SAY MUST DOWNLOAD THIS CLICK HERE YOU CAN BUT IF YOU GO BY THE TUT OF THE GUY YOU BE DOING FINE KEEP TRYING DON'T COMMENT SAYING I NEED HELP I TRY IT 10 TEN'S .. REALLY JUST CLEAR YOUR MIND AND LISTEN IF YOU GET IT WORKING LET ME KNOW AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'S GOING TO TRY THIS AND LIKE I SAID IF YOU MAKE IT AND IT RUN'S GOOD AND FINE LET ME KNOW TOO HAVE FUN GUY'S :

Just follow what he say's and read part 1 , Then Read Part 2 , Then If you need links IT's ABOVE YOU LOOK UP lol Part 5..... When done with both server link together ....make sure you use running .bat to run your server use Item Craft Run .Bat ....Then your Done But WAIT now it's time for plugins for bukkit 1337 GO HERE
FOR Plugins You must login or register to view this content. AND for bukiit site IT"s ABOVE YOU LOOK UP lol AND your done and you should have your server up and running and i know you going to have mod that wont work but it will if u listen and read every forum like this one main one You must login or register to view this content. DOWNLOAD 1.8.1 FILES remembered we are talking about how to run Build-Craft, Industrial-Craft 2, Power-Converter, Red-Power, Portal-Gun And Item-Craft lol on 1.8.1 for all and u see the ID work click left or right to change block id and u see couple open that say available id then Click Save And continue for ALL Mods That Happen's ...Happen to ME SO IF I CAN DO IT THEN CAN YOU AND ILL HELP OUT TOO

Dont have time to read the whole thread now but it looks very good, i will be trying this tomorrow. Gets a :y: from me =D
12-07-2011, 05:38 PM #4
hello

]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo