07-06-2012, 03:14 PM #1
mb5755
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before I rant, here's a link to the channel You must login or register to view this content.. All you need to do is change your nick to something you want and chat. IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat.
Killing floor is a video game that is for people that just want some fun or a rush for about 10+ minutes. It includes zombie like creatures and has a wide range of guns, even more guns after the summer update and is lots of fun when you have a team to watch your back.

There are no real rules on the channel, just be polite and don't spam.

The reason why I made this channel is because Tripwire recently sold 1million copies of Killing Floor! And I thought a lot of people would like to talk to others playing the game looking for a team or would like to exchange Killing Floor stories.

I just started this today, so if this channel gets people to actually meet and teams maybe unite, I would appreciate any of you guys helping me start it. You don't even need the game to join in on the IRC channel.

You don't really need to reply to this thread unless it's informing me on something i should change or know. And not me knowing 'i'm an idiot' no trolls please.
Last edited by mb5755 ; 07-06-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo