09-02-2012, 08:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DICE is holding a competition allowing you to submit your BF3 Map Ideas/Concepts. The winners map idea could potentially be featured in the game, maybe as a part of a future expansion pack.

The purpose of this thread is to see what kind of map ideas the users of NGU have for Battlefield 3. It can be anything, from an amusement park to a famous location in your country. Try to be creative and see what you can come up with.

You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to see a medium size map based off the campaign mission "A Rock and a Hard Place." It is a very open in the campaign that would be great for Scout and Attack Helicopters, as well as jets. It could potentially be set at night to add a new type of gameplay, which counteracts the fact that the map is very open (visibility could be very low and IR might be very useful).

The competition began 31 August and you can get the full details in my article You must login or register to view this content..

Feel free to post your map concept/ideas below and discuss what you think DICE plans to do with all the suggestions :p
09-02-2012, 09:40 AM #2
Good move from DICE.
09-03-2012, 04:47 PM #3
I don't care if someone wants to use this idea because i'm not going to, but if you do submit it give me some credit please.

Manhattan Island. US on the south side, RU on the north. 3 Flags, Harlem, Central Park, and Battery Park. Jets whizzing through the streets trying not to crash or get shot down, AC130 circling the island raining hell, tank shells rip down trees in Central Park. Jeeps ramp off of small hills over the tanks, dropping C4 from the passenger seat as they go. A sniper on the 18th floor of the empire state building takes out the driver at 500m. The jeep crashes into a pond killing the gunner and passenger. Out of nowhere a SU-35 comes roaring out of Times Square with afterburners on and an F/A 18 Superhornet on it's ass. Solid tone, two missiles away, two hits. The SU-35 crashes into a T-90 and the debris flies up to the camera. When the screen goes black, one soldier stands in the middle of Central Park, capturing the flag as a shot echos in the distance. The soldier drops and the sniper remains the only man left alive.

All of that would be perfect for an End Game trailer. You Like?
09-04-2012, 01:44 AM #4
in the call of duty offices =P that would be my suggestion

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo