02-21-2013, 10:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! So, as the title suggest, I'm looking for anyone in the community who may have a game save that either has all of the challenges completed to at least level one, or a a save with one or a few challenges left incomplete so I can resign it and unlock the Challenge Accepted trophy. Normally I wouldn't do something like this, I have played the entire game legitimately and earned every single other trophy no problem, but now I'm just at my wits end. After completing the main story line twice on two different characters, as well as the DLC, I always manage to get every single challenge completed to at least level 1 except for the wretched Jimmy Jenkins. I know what everyone must be thinking, he's impossible to find, yadda yadda yadda, better spawn chances during the Doctors Orders mission so do that, and I know. But the thing is, I have beaten the game 4 times, and have probably spent a combined total of 5-10 hours(THIS IS NOT EXAGGERATION!) just trying to farm for Jimmy. I really don't feel like playing through to find him any longer, nor do I want to create a new character and progress half way through the story again to get to the Doctors Orders mission in the first place just to farm him with an increased chance. So please, anyone involved in the Borderlands 2 PS3 community, could you please find the kindness in your heart to send me a save to get this trophy, or at the very least, a save that has the Doctors Orders quest currently active and incomplete? I'd love you forever! Thanks to anyone who can help! And please, don't suggest any methods of getting Jenkins unless they can be done almost instantly, because I'm already aware of all of the methods, I've just spent too much time on this little bugger!

*EDIT*

Oh also over my multiple playthroughs I have come across some nice Legendary weapons and such so if that would be a significant reward or incentive then they're yours to choose from!
Last edited by ItsJoLapo ; 02-22-2013 at 04:08 AM.
02-22-2013, 04:21 AM #2
The link in the original thread works now so im going to remove mine.
Last edited by Chump Norris ; 03-27-2013 at 06:51 AM.
03-29-2013, 02:14 PM #3
Originally posted by Chump
The link in the original thread works now so im going to remove mine.

thanks man

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Not working wtf
03-30-2013, 06:58 AM #4
You must login or register to view this content.

Thats the link to the thread it should work just fine run out and shoot something point blank with a shotgun.
03-21-2014, 05:27 PM #5
I know this was a long time ago but this didnt work for me. It said different user so it couldnt be used

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo