06-24-2014, 08:32 PM #1
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, NGU TheBestModzHD here to show you guys my new GT6 Debug EBOOT for update 1.09 it is fully tested and connects perfectly! so please enjoy! You must login or register to view this content. P.s. Region is BCUS-98296 Happy
Last edited by xXRULAYXx ; 06-24-2014 at 11:09 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xXRULAYXx for this useful post:

HaTeRM4NR33T, Kappa, smokedog1234, Ciri

The following user groaned xXRULAYXx for this awful post:

FarSideX
06-24-2014, 09:55 PM #2
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Ewww colours. Smile

You might want to state what region it is for since they are all different. That is why I would rather just tell people how to make their own.

You know the old saying,,,, Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Teach a man to pray for fish, he'll die of starvation.
06-24-2014, 10:26 PM #3
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I hate to ask but whats the advantages / use of this and is it exclusive to DEX?

Makes me a lil irked I sold my PS3 "Test" model back before CFW. PITA getting debug updated firmware, always had to wait on a leak.
06-24-2014, 11:07 PM #4
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
I hate to ask but whats the advantages / use of this and is it exclusive to DEX?

Makes me a lil irked I sold my PS3 "Test" model back before CFW. PITA getting debug updated firmware, always had to wait on a leak.

Its just more tools are supported on DEX and its way more stable than CEX plus DEX allows you to have access to much more than CEX like COD modmenu's and stuff. overall DEX is better than CEX. Smile
06-24-2014, 11:41 PM #5
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Okeydokey thx
06-25-2014, 12:00 AM #6
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Okeydokey thx

No problem! Happy
06-25-2014, 12:04 AM #7
FarSideX
I’m too L33T

The use of a debug EBOOT is only if you are running DEX and wish to use Target Manager to connect to the game. Beyond that it is not required to run the game nor is it required to use RTM tools any more.

Target Manager Pros:
Break points in debugger.
Old tools work without modification.

Cons:
Requires modified eboots.
Not all DEX versions can connect to PSN
Much longer time to connect/attach to PS3
Must unpause PS3 after attaching.
Not as stable as CEX.
Crashes if connection is made at wrong time.
Must use a wired connection.
Over all not as good as CEX for end users.

I switch between DEX and CEX but 98% of the time I am running CEX and even when I am running DEX I use the CCAPI tools more. But then again most of my tools are custom made and I am used to them. They all connect to DEX/CEX but the CEX connection is much more stable. When I don't need to use breakpoints I always go back to CEX. If you don't need breakpoints stay on CEX. One day I will look into doing breakpoints on CEX.

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

MR_M5
06-25-2014, 12:26 AM #8
Kappa
Bounty hunter
I :wub: Target Manager

Thanks for the release Smile
06-25-2014, 12:40 AM #9
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Yeah my poor experience with an actual debug unit before CFW was released has me liking CEX simplicity. Heck Im still on Rebug 4.42 because I haven't found a reason to update, multiman patches games for me so Im gooooood. Happy thanks for the info everybody.
06-25-2014, 03:22 AM #10
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Yeah my poor experience with an actual debug unit before CFW was released has me liking CEX simplicity. Heck Im still on Rebug 4.42 because I haven't found a reason to update, multiman patches games for me so Im gooooood. Happy thanks for the info everybody.

No problem Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo