11-25-2013, 05:31 PM #1
RTE
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So before i tried to fix my ylod'ed ps3 when i turned it on it took like 2 sec before the yellow light was flashing. But
then i got thermal paste and a heatgun and did the "fix" that everybody says it works. But it didnt for me, so now when i turn it on it goes yellow immediately as i press the power button. Any suggestions whats wrong?

it might be my fan also, but im not too sure :/
Last edited by RTE ; 11-25-2013 at 05:47 PM.
11-25-2013, 05:51 PM #2
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by Amitoz View Post
So before i tried to fix my ylod'ed ps3 when i turned it on it took like 2 sec before the yellow light was flashing. But
then i got thermal paste and a heatgun and did the "fix" that everybody says it works. But it didnt for me, so now when i turn it on it goes yellow immediately as i press the power button. Any suggestions whats wrong?

Could just be that your board is just fucked.
11-25-2013, 05:52 PM #3
TheReturn
Gym leader
Your Ps3 Is Dead Buy A New OneDrack

The following user thanked TheReturn for this useful post:

Kieron
11-25-2013, 05:53 PM #4
RTE
Former Staff
ok, yeah im thinking of buying a new one for christmas
11-25-2013, 05:53 PM #5
Originally posted by Amitoz View Post
So before i tried to fix my ylod'ed ps3 when i turned it on it took like 2 sec before the yellow light was flashing. But

You must login or register to view this content.
11-25-2013, 06:04 PM #6
Ace
Former Staff Member
You will have to buy a new ps3 :vince:
11-25-2013, 06:10 PM #7
RTE
Former Staff
Hey guys, i just put it in the freezer and ima leave it there over night :vince:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo