02-26-2016, 03:13 AM #1
Odin888
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Would anybody be able to upload a North American/European version of their game save around the part with Haruka where she is out on the town with Park? I get an infinite loading screen glitch right after going to that La Marche clothing store, picked up the new clothes for her and they're about to head to the arcade (Drum Game) then the infinite loading screen appears. I waited about 3-5 mins, so there is definitely a glitch.
In terms of progress I had 35/48 schedule missions complete, 11/15 substories complete, over 400k Yen, 3/6 dance battles finished, tatsuya missions complete, revelation unlocked, and was nearly at level 20 (Need maybe 500-1000 pts more). I'm somewhere at the point of finishing Princess League finals part 2, once I get introduced to then finish some Akiyama things. Up to this point, I had S-Ranks with 2 of the 5 Hostesses as well.

Please, can anyone help with a save or saves that I could re-assign?
Last edited by Odin888 ; 02-26-2016 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Other important details I needed to add to give some frame of reference for people who have played Yakuza 5
02-26-2016, 09:16 PM #2
Odin888
Save Point
You can close this thread, I fixed the problem...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo