Post: Creating Videos for every Platinum Save Set READ!!!
07-06-2016, 03:45 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm going to start creating HD 1080p videos for each trophy using as many platinum save sets as I can to help those struggling. Some descriptions on here are rather poor and difficult to understand so the videos will eliminate that. Also I will create better save points if needed that are closer to popping each trophy. Also add saves for trophies that are missing. I will also make each save so anyone can use them without resigning and create a EU and US Platinum save set. I'm going to start posting these videos on my Youtube channel. Let me know what you think as your feedback will motivate me to bang out games as fast as possible.

Almost have Uncharted Drake's Fortune 100 percent complete on Youtube will post links when completely done and will update this thread when I finish future games.
Last edited by PSNTROPHYHUNTER ; 07-08-2016 at 08:23 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, Japarican89, LiverpoolFC_18, LostSoulSiskel, prototye76
07-06-2016, 04:52 PM #2
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
I'm going to start creating HD 1080p videos for each trophy using as many platinum save sets as I can to help those struggling. Some descriptions on here are rather poor and difficult to understand so the videos will eliminate that. Also I will create better save points if needed that are closer to popping each trophy. Also add saves for trophies that are missing. I will also make each save so anyone can use them without resigning and create a EU and US Platinum save set. I'm going to start posting these videos on my Youtube channel. Let me know what you think as your feedback will motivate me to bang out games as fast as possible.

This is an awesome idea Thanks
07-06-2016, 05:21 PM #3
Cool idea
07-06-2016, 06:52 PM #4
HanSo
Keeper
Great Idea
07-06-2016, 10:04 PM #5
zabour
Save Point
yes !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.