09-03-2014, 10:05 AM #1
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I wonder if it's possible to find offsets and maybe make a little tool of Ace Combat Infinity.
It's another Free To Play game, and we have offsets / tools for Tekken revolution, so why not for this game too? Tustin
Thanks!
09-03-2014, 10:32 AM #2
Franky
Big Daddy
I'll look into it, is it that Jet game?

What region, EU/US?
Last edited by Franky ; 09-03-2014 at 10:34 AM.

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

ZackFairFF7X
09-03-2014, 02:01 PM #3
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Franky
I'll look into it, is it that Jet game?

What region, EU/US?

Yep is the Jet game :P
I have currently the US version, but I can get the EU too if you want Smile so it's up to you Smile
It would be amazing!
09-03-2014, 02:29 PM #4
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
Yep is the Jet game :P
I have currently the US version, but I can get the EU too if you want Smile so it's up to you Smile
It would be amazing!

Haha, I downloaded both of them, but I'll try the US version in a little bit, kinda busy dealing with a few stuff at the moment.

ZackFairFF7X
09-03-2014, 02:45 PM #5
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Haha, I downloaded both of them, but I'll try the US version in a little bit, kinda busy dealing with a few stuff at the moment.

Ok mate don't worry! Take your time Smile
09-03-2014, 09:41 PM #6
Franky
Big Daddy
Ok mate don't worry! Take your time Smile

Let the hunt begin, haha. I'll post the finds here or I'll pm you with whatever I find.
09-03-2014, 10:09 PM #7
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Let the hunt begin, haha. I'll post the finds here or I'll pm you with whatever I find.

Ok! I'll wait your news :P
09-04-2014, 01:44 PM #8
Franky
Big Daddy
Ok! I'll wait your news :P

So far I managed to find the money, the fuel stock/stored and the ranking. Bad part is that if you change the wrong address it won't let you play a match because it gives you a 'Could not fetch player stats/profile'.

I kinda took a break from it cause I've had other things to take care of, but;

Money, Fuel are in the 01200000's
Ranks I don't remember as my laptop is having issues right now so I can't look at my file, so I'll have to search for them again. I didn't test it to see if they were static or not since I searched during a single session. I'll try to get back to you if I get my laptop running again.

ZackFairFF7X
09-04-2014, 02:16 PM #9
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
So far I managed to find the money, the fuel stock/stored and the ranking. Bad part is that if you change the wrong address it won't let you play a match because it gives you a 'Could not fetch player stats/profile'.

Ranks I don't remember as my laptop is having issues right now so I can't look at my file, so I'll have to search for them again. I didn't test it to see if they were static or not since I searched during a single session. I'll try to get back to you if I get my laptop running again.

Oh mate great! Amazing work! And take your time Smile a good start! Smile
09-10-2014, 07:53 AM #10
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!

Hey Franky mate, how it's going? :P did you find something new? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo