10-28-2014, 08:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone have bioshock 1 dlc saves?
i have the PAL ultimate RApture edition, i just need two of the world of hurt trophies
anybody?Sal
10-29-2014, 09:30 PM #2
only need the world of hurt expert trophy
if anyone with the PAL ultimate rapture edition would be willing to help me out here then that would be GREATLY appreciated
11-12-2014, 05:05 PM #3
Originally posted by machoma View Post
only need the world of hurt expert trophy
if anyone with the PAL ultimate rapture edition would be willing to help me out here then that would be GREATLY appreciated

Did you managed to find saves for the last DLC?
12-17-2014, 06:44 PM #4
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Did you managed to find saves for the last DLC?

i didn't need any other trophy saves as i have gotten all the others. but threre's one trophy that i simply cant do and i have look i looked all over this site and many others and i simply can't find a working trophy save for the expert trophy for the worlds off hurt dlc. i dont like to cheat or beg but this is making me craazy
12-17-2014, 09:23 PM #5
Originally posted by machoma View Post
i didn't need any other trophy saves as i have gotten all the others. but threre's one trophy that i simply cant do and i have look i looked all over this site and many others and i simply can't find a working trophy save for the expert trophy for the worlds off hurt dlc. i dont like to cheat or beg but this is making me craazy

I have a save for that.Check out my created threads.

I'm on mobile so can't post a link.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

antonio_machoma
12-18-2014, 06:04 PM #6
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
I have a save for that.Check out my created threads.

I'm on mobile so can't post a link.

dude. you're amazing

The following user thanked antonio_machoma for this useful post:

RageSoul51
12-21-2014, 05:31 AM #7
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Request completed. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo